Thread: 1, 2.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:41 AM   #24
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff coat

| Back to logs list

2126431 2010 年 11 月 21 日 21:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
Today, the weather is good, the sun is warm, our line of early morning Deng Nan Mountains, to coincide with the weekend,belstaff jacket, drawing huge crowds, as lively as the mart.
in the entrance and saw a group dressed in white T-shirt,belstaff jackets outlet, like mountain climbing team,belstaff uk, you look closely, the original forest community organizations in urban climbing competitions are a family units, Laolaoxiaoxiao's bustling, and we start climbing the crowd followed.
as we walked halfway up the mountain to the top of the hill,belstaff outlet, he suddenly saw a group of people around the street, there was a man about 40 years old pale slumped on the bench side of the road, was also helped a few people, could not move, I quickly went out of their sight for information, they can not tell what the situation in the end, I guess it is usually lack of exercise, and sometimes can not adapt, or moment caused by the heart can not load it, in short, to the point that can not move, eyes closed, his face was very scary, we recommend to immediately call an ambulance quickly, so call their side, while those who slowly down the mountain carrying a halo.
until we reached the trailhead, about 20 minutes passed, and we have not seen an ambulance in sight, my heart could not help but worry, will not know the man how about the situation, and if in case of myocardial infarction in trouble, the consequences would be unthinkable, he is very young, ah, if a mountain activities just because the words have lost their lives on the pity!
life so fragile, it is probably because there is no a minor accident, today's episode of a mountain on the way,belstaff online, let me more determined to keep fit determination, regardless of the road ahead is how, would encounter setbacks and combat, must have a healthy body and a positive and optimistic heart to meet the challenges of the future!
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links