View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

Our memories - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

340846 2008 年 08 月 16 日 21:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
We have grown up, after 80 childhood dream we have,red wing heritage boots, in this steady stream of people, do you recall the memories .... sometimes a child's mouth is often hung over the text that we are even familiar jingle back Oh let us recapitulate the events of 80 `` `

1. the sun popular photos, flowers smiled at me, early morning bird said, why do you back explosives? I went to bomb the school, teachers do not know,
pull a hidden line I ran, the school blew a roar!

2. Sunday morning vast expanse of whiteness, scavenging old man arranged in rows, a command of the police and ran into the garbage, broken shoes and socks flying broken. . .

3. under the big rain in Beijing to call, so I went to the army, I did not grow up.

4. two little baby Yeah, with the phone Yeah, Hey, Hey, Hey, where are you Hello, hello, hello, I'm in kindergarten.

5. Dringadring class, the teacher broke his nose card,red wing shoes, not to look at the hospital, the teacher radical round and round (Huang \6. yesterday's flood of your home, your mother into a large turtle, a bird flying into your dad yesterday ... ...
flood in your home your mother will be flying pots and pans children You will not swim the flood
yesterday your home, your dad into a ghost Lvmao, your mother drink dichlorvos

7. small ball, skin and skin, Malan flowering twenty-first, two hundred fifty-six, two hundred fifty-seven,
two thousand eight hundred twenty-nine xxxi, three hundred fifty-six thousand three hundred fifty-seven, three thousand eight hundred thirty-nine forty-one ... ...

8 . The first day I went to the river to play,red wing boot store, lost my golden baby, I weep and weep and cry also. The next day I went to the river to go brush your teeth,
found me gold baby,red wing heritage boot, I want to laugh laugh laugh ah ah. the third day of the landlord's wife came to my house, kill my chickens, killed my duck,
finally gave me an ear melon. s uncle to my house four days the Red Army, but also my chickens, but my duck, and finally back to me a large red

9. 12345 tigers tiger did not hit the mountains hit the small I have a few squirrels squirrel count

10. you hit me I am not afraid to Beijing looking for my boss gave me a gun boss your ass beat by three shots

11. knives, what kind of knife? Macrocyclic gold sword! Sword, what kind of sword? Closed on shame lightsaber! Move, what kind of trick?
Yin and strokes! People, what kind of person? Feiyanzoubi people! Situation, what kind of situation? Beautiful love heroes!

12. Taipan vacation deduction head a watermelon rind watermelon rind positive in two children of the children had finished a large monitor

13. hot steamed bun, dipped in chili, you over there who is going to pick? Who to pick? Pick XX (so and so.) So and so was not at home, pick your sister who Sa ...

14. Small rodents, crawling Menorah, Touyou eat, get down, hold the cat, the squeak Yo, run the ...
I admit that is the fault of bread, I eat there go to the bathroom and support and expansion. (Blame the moon)

15. Rotten Shaguo, a lot, to taste before you buy do not suffer. Eat the loss, do not blame me, Why did you buy my bad Shaguo

16. XXX fart loudly to come to Italy ~ ~ ~ ~ King of Italy, is the theater smelled very pleased with this fart who put the ring,
be president who put the stink, a professor who does not put the stink does not ring, the most backward ideas of who sent two soldiers. Catch the fart,
fart in the sky, people on the ground to recover.

17. Once upon a mountain, the mountain there was a temple, the temple there was a monk called XX
His story is: There once was a mountain, the mountain there was a temple, the temple there was a monk XX ....

18.XX head, like a ball, department stores, to sell the ball, a Sell sell a head of ~ xx XX's head, like a ball, rolling to a department store,
department store with fan, a blow to the train station, railway stations and trains, you rolled a smashes .

19. 春眠不觉晓 mosquito bites everywhere in the house the night comes a flood washed out

20. I'm sorry, King a gift. put a P, give you

21. Do not look at your trouble today, Huan, carefully pull your future chongdan

22. weasels to fart loudly through the cobwebs to Italy, the Italian king was to see them, smell the fart is not satisfied,
turned out to be a secret weapon.

23. Teacher Teacher do not be angry, blame xx do not live up to expectations, smoking, drinking, breakdance, male and female toilets dare to enter.

24. Swallow, wearing hanai, in mid-spring to come here.

25. the sun out of my swing, I swing swing swing over wires, an electric ah suddenly came I was Power to the palace of hell, and I point to the stalk of tobacco Hades,
Hades boast I am the good boy, a one-year Year after year, ah, I finally returned to the earth. (Large sedan)

26. Ashes Ouyang Feng, South Royal North beggar Hong Qigong, silly Guo Jing Huang Rong marry the beautiful princess is Huazheng. Guo Jing and Huang Rong Wushu high,
defeated the West, drug Ouyang Feng

27. In my heart teacher For me the most vicious always left me home to seven or eight o'clock in the most vicious father always told me I played badly battered

28. wind roar horse called your mother your mother in the roar In the roar ..

29. beheading does not matter, as long as the head shrink, sword strokes off, perhaps live for.

30. After dinner, nothing to do Tuizhao Che, to grinding, grinding finished surface, highly skilled barber barber met, no scissors nor cut down the consumption of one by one,
the direct consumption of fever

31. I come from the sky with a parachute did not open my parachute to fall

32. stingy package, buy toothpaste, get halfway fell tumble, to the hospital to surgery, bloom ass full of knives

33. complain to the boss plate, masticate foot board

34. you row I row of eleven children of a plane you do the second row of the second row of both I kid hair pigtail

35. Sunday morning snow vast expanse of whiteness, Saturday morning in thick mist, broken shoes, socks and broken everywhere, a small rabbit Feifei coffee,
Devils run away.

36 ordered by the next Tachiyama. Stir-fry cooking, Doudou bucket. Fried radish, fried radish, lovemaking. Scrambled eggs, fried eggs, paint paint paint.

37. a small white rabbit, white and white, two ears to put up, eat carrots love bite, bounce really cute

38. studying hard, learning tired, learning is also to pay tuition fees. Than joining the underworld, for food and playing status. There are beauty sleep by you.

39. Report of Commander in the Gulf is not your wife to wear pants.

40. picking up a piece of cloth, made briefs. East meeting West, fill, or exposed ass.

41.xx fart really loudly to startled king of Italy to watch a movie in the fart smell very satisfied,
He found a number of graduate students to study the fart

42.xx xx Do not cry in front of you is your fat Aunt whir rather like your Aunt your home old sow
toys articles:

East and West who still remember how to discount?

gun, many styles, often to attack others ~~~~~

a bit dangerous toys , to use fireworks inside the powder, I have been afraid to play with a bicycle chain
deduction should do ~ ~ ~ ~

play seems to be the most This ~!
like gourd doll,red wing shoes sale, like the lions tigers and leopards are also more themes. . . .
we can play their own research from a variety of ah ~~~~~

snacks inside the band ~ ~ ~
buy snacks each can not wait to open the

many tricks of the ~ ~ ~

Junqi

explosive gun ~ ~ ~ still relatively small, is not touch, but then covered their ears and can get started playing two shots of the ... ...
again later. . . . . To take it to bully children younger than I was

are snacks inside,red wing mens boots, several games are played it

spring frogs, when there began to note ...

a child is the way of soil to dig a few holes
Now if a few dozen to a concrete road hole that is dangerous friends ...

always wanted to have such a toy, but has not ~~~~~~~~~

often we rush to see Transformers

will deform ~~~~~

had also collected over ~ ~ ~

a lot of fun toys, manual flowering ~~~~

after school contact ~~~~~
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links