View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
8bkfen1h0b9o
Commander In Chief

8bkfen1h0b9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35592 2010 年 10 月 19 日 11:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Dear , if one day I love tired, I remember active management attention to me, so I will insist,lebron 5, is not I do not love but sometimes I need you to respond to my love it
;
dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me, so I will work hard and not I do not want to do so, I need a reason to continue,lebron shoes, only it

dear, if one day I love the tired,kobe bryant shoes, remember active management attention to me, so I can forget all unhappy to face the new One day, I need someone around

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me, so I can have the courage to face the things I can not face, because I need you to let me have a hold on the belief

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me, so I would think that I am not a lonely old puppet, not a person on stage, made of wood performance

dear, if one day I love the tired,leBron james shoes, remember that active management attention to me, so I can give yourself a direction, with this belief I left a good

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember active management attention to me, so I can hear you love, know that I is some pain, it was love,lebron v shoes, not an unexpected burden

dear, if one day I love tired, I remember active management attention to me,dwight howard shoes, so I will not be afraid to silence of the night, because more often then I will miss you

dear, if one day I love tired, I remember my own initiative reasonable grounds so I would not cranky, like you not love me, or where I do not

dear, if one day I love the tired, remember that active management attention to me ... ... because I love you
8bkfen1h0b9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links