Thread: hey o8E
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
cheap11y

cheap11y is on a distinguished road

longtime friend of her court requires 19.8 million yuan bonus

She said,ASUS U53JC-B1, And a printed seal and fingerprints of both parties' profit distribution agreement B is still considered completely destroyed the Fang Aihua home enjoyable festive atmosphere. Shaoyang City Intermediate People's Court,Panasonic AJ HDX900, said the staff, partners Luo Limei side to
hang up, Fang Aihua half did the pressure of cross God. She never thought that a friend will be known for years her court,Dell Vostro 130, but did not think that the key prosecution evidence on the other side as much as their fingerprints.
see this sign on August 19, 2008 the
allowed to head a paid Luo Limei 19.8 million yuan. source back in 2005 -

2005 年 7 6, Luo Limei competing with 45 million yuan and food Zhishu Ku Shaoyang Wugang Dami Chang and other units a 25,Asus K50I,700 square meters of land to grain and oil market,
immediately,Asus K42F-B1, Luo Xiao surname with an individual as a partner in two major shareholders, the shareholders were to absorb a number of shares financing. Fang Aihua to 7 million yuan to join the Law of the large stocks.
8 17,HP 4420s, the other five shareholders as a Party, Fang Aihua as B, signed a management and development of this project,Sony HDR-HC7, the principal shareholder return within one year 45 million yuan, profit 20 million yuan turned over within two years, according to investment ratio of each shareholder dividends.
Fang Aihua said, in addition to the public on August 17 with the written contract signed by the shareholders, she would never enter into any contract issues over profit distribution agreement.
2009 'thirty-eight' section to be stunned Wugang a back,Toshiba Tecra R840-S8430, or how do I sign such an agreement would be stupid enough to do? Exchange Hotel at 11:59 on March 8,Sony HVR-Z5U Mini DV, 2009 video capture. Figure several men hurrying.
the fat man said: are, and nothing lost. My left hand was tightly gripped,HP EliteBook 8440p XT919UT, I am afraid that the set of my fingerprints. forged the mold and seal the agreement, Shaoyang City,Canon Rebel T2I, Hunan Province was commissioned by the Intermediate People's Court Judicial Police Vocational College Forensic identification of the protocol. The results showed that,
the force of law. The late payment interest rate according to the agreed interest rate of 2% per month.
Although the lawsuit lost,Sony NW350F/S, Fang Aihua always think of themselves as victims,Panasonic AG HPX170, and on the
by, but this is down to the fingerprint. Imagine, who would in such an important document on the upside by a fingerprint does. claimed that, although the agreement only when the two parties present Law, points

must first sign a contract with you to determine whether the other party the right to contract, signed on behalf of whether it has been authorized. In addition, the need to determine whether the other a civil capacity, the ability to contract and the contract is able to understand the content correctly,Sony F136FX/B, to prevent both major misunderstandings and differences, leading to contracts being revoked or changed.
If you suspect trouble, do not want a written, signed, you have to remember not to be lazy.
most important thing,hp EB 8460P, provisions, a party to fraud, coercion or position of vulnerability, so that the other in case of violation of the true meaning of a contract,Sony HDR-CX7, the injured party the right to request the people's court or arbitration body modification or revocation.
lawyers say

case the cost of key fingerprint

Hunan Golden State Lawyer Ren Xinhua suggested Ms Fong appeal to the Higher People's Court at the same time, should be In the present case the key point -
2009 years
side if they can gather more evidence can prove that the contract is in their own knowledge of the produce,ASUS B43J-B1B, he was no capacity for civil conduct,Canon XL H1, that is not their true meaning. According to the (Xinhua, Hunan channel / 三湘都市报 Wang Wei)

share: welcome to comment to comment
microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging (edit: SN010)
Related articles:

Sony PDW-F335L|像这样的训练每天都要进行两三个小时

Dell NIRVANA 3450|

Apple MacBook Pro 2009| Ding Lei

ASUS G73JW-XT1|

Sony VAIO VPCF132FX/B|
cheap11y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links