View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

,coach sunglasses

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 20390384 at 10:26 on February 5, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Leisure funny
1. Little Penguin one day asked his grandmother, ah is not a penguin?
2. a stay lonely polar bear on ice in a daze, really bored and started pulling their hair play,coach wallet, one ... ... ... ... three ... two ... the last one is not pulling left, he suddenly cried out ... ... ... ... so cold ah!! ... .... ... ... ... ..
3. Once there was one? man surnamed Cai, we call him Xiao Cai.? Fruit, end of the day he was gone,量身定制衬衫-意大利 CANCLINI 衬衫布料 - Qzone日志!
4. There was a man surnamed Yu, one day he was hungry, gave his own to eat.
5. hot summer day,coach shoes, two bananas on the street. walk in front of the banana suddenly felt hot, he said, so hot Oh,coach wallet outlet, I'll take my clothes off. and he put the skin to peel off the. Results banana to fall behind.
6. Q: What animal is most likely the world fall? A: fox! cunning as a fox (foot slip).
7. Xiao Ming walked in the road,爆强!算出你家实在的德律风号码 - Qzone日记, step on a lemon, and feet to ache.
8. stones and cake fights,coach sneakers, kicked an angry sea took the cake.
9. hot afternoon,coach bags, with a Huo Chaitou itch,灌篮妙手球鞋合集 - Qzone日记, scratch scratch ah, ah, then fire.
10. Once there was a ... ... the following is not a eunuch.
11. white + white =? rabbits (TWO)
12. One day Xiao Qiang asked his father:
13. cloth and paper afraid of? Cloth afraid of ten thousand, the paper just in case.
14. an egg cup of tea to the tea, the results it became boiled eggs.
15. There were two people fell into the trap, the dead person is called the dead, the living name? Jiaojiu Ming.
16. red: when you stir the coffee with his left hand or right hand? Xiao Ming: right hand. Little Red: Oh, you're terrible ah, are not afraid of hot, like I have with the tablespoon.
17. that key on the keyboard the most handsome? F4.
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links