View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

You find here? The feeling of love, always very sweet in the beginning, I felt much more of a stay by one more person to help you share, you are finally no longer alone, at least one person thinking of you,belstaff uk, Lian Zhao you, whether to do something, As long as we can be together, that is good. But slowly, with the deeper understanding of each other, you begin to discover each other's shortcomings The problem occurred one after another, you start trouble, tired, or even wants to escape, some say love is like picking up rocks, always want to pick up to a suitable own, but how do you know when to pick only get? Or her for you, then you for her?
fact, love is like terrazzo, like, maybe just pick up, you are not quite satisfied, but remember that people are resilient, many things can be changed, as long as you intend have knowledge of stone, not as Haohao De will already have their own stone Sharpen the polished, you start to wear it?
Many people think that because of feelings about, so the talent will become lazy.
wrong, in fact, were the first to be overcome inertia, so the feelings will become lazy.
a couple, similar to dinner after work, shopping,belstaff sale, but the girls because the company delayed the meeting, and when she arrived at a time when Mao Zhaoyu has been late for 30 minutes,belstaff outlet, his boyfriend was very unhappy to say: every time you have it, now I did not mind, I'll never waiting for you! Suddenly, the girl finally burst collapse, she thought: Maybe, they no longer coming up!
the same the same place,belstaff coat, another couple also face the same situation: when the girls arrived, half an hour too late,belstaff jacket, and his boyfriend, said: \You must be too busy now? \But the flow of her tears on my face is warm, you feel it?
fact, love, hate is often only one of our idea! Love not only to understand tolerance, but also in time, a lot of things just because your mind changes everything! You understand?
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links