View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
l1oe3tr3sbon
Commander In Chief

l1oe3tr3sbon is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

329195 2008 年 02 月 17 日 03:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (13) Categories: Subway
; some people, even though they have separated, or will remember; some people, even if you've hated,ugg classic cardy, but also make you forget the feeling of hate. Some say: Fun with the people he loved, very outgoing; I love the secrecy,ugg ultra short, it is within! Everyone always has a scale.
When the snail was tired, will hide in his shell; when the weather is cold, the snake will hide in the hole. People, too, when you give way more, will be tired; when you are forced to the edge, and will fall into the cliff! What is the first church you love people, so you never forget; the first to let you know what is happiness and suffering, make you worried! You will not forget him, even after two no matter how far, his presence always in your heart. Someone asked: Does not hurt, does not mean it is not deep! Will become law if I am a shaman, I will myself be worse hate him, but unfortunately, I'm not! It can not,ugg boots uk! Hearty leave it,grey ugg boots, do not leave care.
is left, perhaps preparing to start their own new life,classic ugg boots! You upset it? Life could not have gone through waves, too calm water fish jump excites interest; life and they can not smooth, too smooth and do not blow holes in the flute notes not wonderful,ugg classic mini! To as a program to teach you right and wrong; or a lesson for you to learn to think and become visionary! You win because you are born again to win back; he lost because of the loss of a reason to smile!
l1oe3tr3sbon is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links