View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #11
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

45110 2010 年 05 月 20 日 23:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary

in the former Lordaeron, a stalker named Hunter at the Royal intelligence work. Once the task, he fell in love with a priest named Dolly. In the pursuit of Hunter, the two gradually fall in love. Soon to get married to a discussion of the time. Dolly is a very famous tailor, sewing when she wants to own the world's most beautiful wedding, the Hunter vowed to get inside the world's highest quality fabrics to give Dolly a surprise!

when he spent many years of savings to get it from the royal tailor special fabric on the hands of Dolly, Dolly happy jumped up and immediately began to make her heart in the idea for a long time wedding.

but Alsace and will not see this scene, the souls of his men for the destruction of natural disasters will not this couple's beautiful dream of small hesitant. Dolly was sewing wedding in less than 3 days, the plague has come to town on. Dolly face to face more and more poor and helpless town doctors, Hunter decided to go to the doctor, to find some wild herbs to ease under the love of the disease. Curse God of believers around the town support from the pot,paul smith wallet, spreading the plague, and the town's residents to have no feeling. Hunter hiding in the distance can only see their faces numb with cold. Hunter wanted to go home to find Dolly. Patrol beat Hunter and zombie followers, he is a very good stalker. However, he was afraid.
he was afraid of plague, he was afraid of zombies, but also afraid of ... ...

direction to the voice
Hunter looked. Only one, he fled ... ...

Hunter would like to go back to that town, can be all the run, the Scourge nearer, and he could only farther and farther away from her.

Hunter Dolly inevitably become memories, and he can not even remember the face, can only choose archive it.

many years later, Hunter finally had the chance to return to his hometown. Not come back to visit relatives here have not known for his hometown. And the Scourge after the war, as the rest of the elite who after the war, he was appointed agent for the elite league, and this time his task is to separate those who lurk behind to be forgotten once reconnaissance. Of course, for personal purposes, Hunter also wanted to come here to prove one thing.

Dolly, she was not right ... ...

reality is cruel, Hunter came to the first night, noticed a very familiar back. Vague memory of what had suddenly clear.

no, no, no Yes ... ... ... ... Hunt continue to tell myself. But when he saw that she had walked back to his home to see her holding a needle stitched things,handbags online cheap, that she was deformed, but still can not completely forget the face of ... ... Hunter when no longer deceive ourselves. His Dolly is a forgotten person.

forgotten by that? Forgotten were the enemies of the Union. Forsaken exist because of what? They exist because of hatred.

Dolly, you hate him ... ...

he became unable to move.

He only saw her lover's eyes look yellow secluded himself - Camouflage has expired. Astonished eyes? Or hate? He can not tell the. A mass of black light flashed from her hands.

Mind violent, Hunter is very familiar with this trick. His eyes fell down a dark, hate sickle scratched his head in the past. Loss of consciousness, he heard a dead language. As the agent he could understand. He did not die? How? Hunter saw a puzzled wrapped around. Open a look: Faith, a beautiful breathtaking wedding dress, to eat light the dark cloak.

Hunter:

I hate you,designer handbags cheap, hate you to say why do they contradict the original, and not come back with me? Why I most fear, most in need of you, you can not protect me out? Why, after so many years,alexa mulberry, you do not have come to me? I hate you, I just hate you can continue to exist in this world. Because, I want to see you again.

I would like to see you, to see the people I love the world, Hunter. Hate the most concentrated I can not conceal your love, I love you. I would like to continue to be your wife,mulberry handbags, personally slit the wedding, the ceremony to show their beauty to you. But I have lost the beautiful wedding though well, may it be the United States has not used. I do not need it,burberry handbags, you take it. I sew a cloak for you, put it. With my hate, my love, forever and ever hold you ... ...

your wife Dolly ... ...
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links