View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

46865 2009 年 04 月 14 日 21:28 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: abandoned small bar all my dear friends, I am sorry to inform you that we really grow up, maybe, maybe I finally realized that I grew up.
; I used to think life is football, beer, and you, my stubborn tight guarding my small group, not easily accept any one person to join or leave any stubborn people out of groups that conduct is a betrayal, not want to lose any one, not easily accept any until one day I suddenly found that you can share,designer handbags online, are not secret.
once I think I was lonely, very lonely, similar to despair of loneliness, finds the whole world will forget me, and no friends, no one will care about me, I always like watching an independent person in the surrounding environment, far only looked at them and watch them put on a wonderful life, wonderful life, I thought I enjoy this lonely, lonely once thought I was accustomed to people, it was discovered that I was wrong. I was into how eager among you to share with you the happy and sad. So I try to change their, allow themselves to be willing to accept the one we started all my efforts into the circle of love, and then occupying them, to occupy my friends. occupation? Yes, I think this is another word for, but the because I like to return to the original bleak life, do not want to be alone, do not want one.
slowly I have a lot of circles, walk in which I had extremely pleased and satisfied, yes I have friends, and many, very happy where I am engaged, but not found in any circle, I, are marginalized role.
everyone should be in life, play my role, which is Tugou told me , I do think Tugou very successful, at least, more successful than I want to order into the various circles, I gave up all shameless personality, just keep playing a nice guy and the role of peacemaker, will continue to rounded edges and corners,designer handbags, constantly reshaping themselves, until I suddenly found that people who do not own personality, too easily be forgotten, too easily attributed to dark in.
Yes, my friends, I must say, I grew up! and I still love you,mulberry handbags, my friends, thank you to accompany most of my life good times, thank you so I'm not alone, no matter the kind of beautiful moment of the illusion is real, or misty, thank you to accompany me to the wonderful performances of that screen drama.
us grow up, and it had matured,paul smith wallet, or that we mature, so had to grow up, although the age and maturity of the thought is not necessarily related, but the innocent and naive for us now is a sin , wrong, is inexcusable excuse not reveal a shame, we have to mature, we must grow up, we must face this community.
When did we suddenly have to each other hide? When we started to become entertaining each other? What time together into a polite greeting? had not then do not say, we are honest to each other, with the period of youth is gone forever ...
Then I look at myself, I asked myself Why would this be, the answer is so simple but difficult to accept, we grew up.
sad? is not, really, I have to accept the change and happy to accept that we have to leave the habit once and rely on friends, we have to start fighting each other for life, which is glorious, is proud, is to be happy to accept and enjoy, friends,handbags online cheap, to fight, to solitude, to enjoy! go alone to face the dark and shameless society, to integrate into it, to conquer it or conquer it, and then to enjoy it!
; no lofty ideals, we do not need to flaunt what their noble, the announcement of our glorious and shameless, my battle is to daily necessities, is to first be able to survive, and then consider how a better life! rise quite chest into contempt and disdain for mediocrity once and the busy crowd,handbags online, to become part of them, do them one to face life with the provocative and insulting, and then successfully survive, live happy !
nonsense finished, action!
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links