View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

45016 2011 年 01 月 01 日 11:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Some people in the face of difficult times, but as an opportunity for spiritual growth, they began to want to help themselves, so find me here.
What is the law of attraction, allow yourself to become good, the energy becomes strong, to attract the things you want to maintain a positive and optimistic, even if you did not do anything on the surface look, but you who in their own efforts,handbags online, you clean up your own.
I observed that every successful person, most of the creators of their own reality, a planned step by step to realize their own future, they were not without any setbacks, but the frustration of the force
we will think that these people are lucky, God is always a special blessing to them, is not the case. The truth is, they are the ability to convert a strong negative emotions, the resilience of strong frustration, they will not let their own negative emotions has been in there for too long.
when they encounter setbacks, there will be emotional, but they are more clever part is that they will try to find a way to bail out of things or people to help them convert misery. In other words, they are active one, which they are more easily converted than emotional reasons. Ever think that their talents are, or think of themselves as the victims, passive and wait for the story will always be losers.
IPL
acupuncture since I do a lot of thanks has been received messages, these letters are often moved me very much, and I thank you very much to come to me, though I rarely respond to the letter, but I believe in energy flow, we all be received each other's mind, this is my greatest motivation to do acupuncture IPL.
I observed some friends, after the effect of acupuncture IPL done surprisingly well, they cook a case the effect of acupuncture IPL can be worth two or three times the cases of other people do, for me, I work all the same, IPL pen has never been stopped, why is there such a big difference? I feel very confused? Then I noticed that these people are jumping to grow, they have the following characteristics of this:
(a) does not project
they are sincere want to help themselves, not to come here to discuss love to get sympathy, nor will cast therapists to discuss their love of the mother. In general, the male therapist easily be projected parent's generation, people, female therapists easily be projected for the mother's generation, people. Wounded inner child, will cast for parents therapist to discuss the embodiment of love,designer handbags cheap, this is a very common phenomenon. I call people who have this phenomenon,designer handbags, it is best to go to sakura's inner child workshops for sakura to help you see your own (which can be called to ask thoughtful Church, if the quota is full registration will commence), inner child on the course, you need to view five-day vow of silence closed.
If time is not with the closed
concept of acupuncture may want to make an appointment IPL, IPL therapy and acupuncture have parental conflict resolution therapy, but require long-term treatment, preferably once a week non-stop, need to make an appointment at least twenty times (to more than three months of treatment, good habits takes time to slowly develop, support and companionship in the next one is the best process).
(b) has the courage to see the truth
There is a jump
healing qualities of the people, have the courage to see the truth. They came here not to find allies to support their arguments, or come here to escape, because it is meaningless. My job is to help you see the truth, though sometimes the truth hurts, after all, live in their ivory tower for decades, the same pattern is always safe, and we live in this mode for several decades, all of a sudden the idea to overthrow the former, the total need some courage to leap.
(c) does not fall into the black hole in the inner emotions
universe,paul smith wallet, there are black hole theory, black holes absorb light planet sun and the moon, the black hole would swallow the whole of stars. I found that there are black holes inside the human body, when the light shines down, apart from the phototherapy light acupuncture energy than even I have one and was quickly drain the body is not an instant cold that even transient treatment room temperature down several times.
want someone else's care and compassion, love and resentment to discuss is the black hole inside the body, who can fill the black hole is less energy. Let your emotions submerged, unconscious of the pipeline to become a black hole,mulberry bag, even if the therapists have been sucking up the energy, but also help to fill the lack of love within.
(d) often do you like to do
to develop some healthy habits, and Zhi Tongdao friends and contacts, mutual support and encouragement. Group meditation once or twice per month is necessary, a good teacher can help you through, Aixi Si Temple moon and full moon meditation garden, each space costs $ 500 Retreat economic advantages,paul smith uk, we can be a lot of participants.
the above findings and share, we want to help on some healing, do not fall into the gap in the mood to become unconscious of the pipe hole, from the tragic early life, back to the original track, and back to had a normal energy state, and all wishes come true.
wish you all the energy is very strong, full of energy, use of the law of attraction, and strive to work hard in their own body, an optimistic and positive people become attracted to people who want their own things come to you This is my greatest blessing to everyone,
I wish you all happiness!
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links