View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

(^

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1612443497 at 17:34 on November 6th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
(*^__^*) share it with other friends remember (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__ ^ *)

thousands and thousands of shops
Taobao, Taobao is thousand thousands of products, how to quickly find what they want,mulberry handbags, cheap authentic? Taobao veteran, this is no easy matter, let alone a beginner.
Taobao business was mixed, many of them have bad business sale of counterfeits to deceive consumers. Even a few years my online shopping experiences on the old bird has also been excessive. Some time ago with a friend complained, friends turned a 【Taobao】 internal staff gave me a shopping channel, is said to be former employees leak. After I enter the shopping channel from the inside. The following is the original, we help analyze the credibility of:

If you have been online shopping experience, you must know that Taobao, you know
1, Taobao promotional】 【entrance -
looking for promotional specials, from the entrance on the right. -

2, genuine Taobao Mall】 【entrance -
Taobao from here is the quality of the whole business, not worry about Maidaojiahuo cheated out. -

3, Street】 【Taobao shop entrance -
Taobao shop the industry's best Top10 list, the data is updated daily. From here to find a good shop too easy. -

4, Brand Library】 【Taobao entrance -
classified by the well-known brands, such as the Nokia brand you are looking for related products, from here you can easily find sellers of the brand's quality. -

5, Taobao Billboard】 【entrance -
most buyers search for products, the most concerned about the brand, the largest selling products, attention index, hot week, and other information, all in Billboard】 【Taobao. -

6, Women Sale】 【entrance -
If you want to buy women's categories of goods,paul smith bag, can be from here. -

7, beauty Beauty】 【entrance -
If you want to buy beauty
Beauty commodities, from here. -

8, shoes, bag accessories】 【entrance -
If you want to buy shoes and bags jewelry products, please enter from here. -

9, 【Taiwan】 fashion portal -
all is Taiwan and Taiwan from the motherland, fashion, beautiful women who can pay attention to, ah. -

10, Taobao food】 【entrance -
beautiful women and delicious snacks
scouring the best place. Snacks, specialty / nutritional and dietary food / tea beverage -

11,handbags online, Taobao Men】 【entrance -
men's class if you want to buy goods from here to enter. -

12, home life】 【entrance -
home life if you want to buy commodities, please enter from here. Home Daily / creative home / bedding / cushion / curtain / cloth / kitchen dining / bath care / furnishings / Crafts / cross stitch, make home life in the 【】 -

13, digital phone】 【entrance -
If you are ready to Tao Tao Digital
commodities, please enter from here. PC / laptop / mobile phone brand / MP3/MP44 / cottage phone / digital camera / video camera / accessories / storage / culture, education, all in the digital mobile phone 【】 -

14, Electric City】 【Taobao entrance -
brand appliances, formal invoices, Taobao and Jingdong Mall,mulberry bags, the new competition, new weapons and eggs. -

15,】 【Bargain Mall Entrance -
everything, all sale prices of goods, Amoy cheap MMGG can see Kane. -

16, Selected】 【quality shop entrance -
Taobao cheap authentic official recommended a good shop, from here, you can rest assured to buy oh. -

Oh, that's all you, my friend asked me not to tell outsiders (I think that s okay, Taobao so many people; Who knows where to leak out), I hope to help you.
=============================================== =================
I analyzed:
have the following doubts,
1, site why not www.taobao.com, the front also pindao.huoban.taobao.com whether a string of loud noise?
I asked another friend to do the site, he said that the prefix is no problem, above the entrance opening 16 is indeed the official site Taobao page.
2, site no problem, why not open the page Taobao it?
friend said, the internal channel Well, of course, not directly open the home page; if it is in the home, that is not the Earth's people know friends.
3, the shops on these pages, goods are Taobao it?
comparison of my own doing, through these channels into the open the shop and found the shop in Taobao home, shop name is the same, Want Want is the same, the product information is concerned.
Accordingly, I determine the basic is credible; So I bought a tentative 29 dollar T-shirt, also cheated 29 yuan; the results of the seller is very warm, very good service attitude,handbags online cheap, it is quickly get the goods, and cotton, very satisfied! Proven,alexa mulberry, is credible;
(*^__^*) share it with other friends remember (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^ *) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*)
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links