View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 622008580 at 04:03 on August 26, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
the Philippines, is baffling to the place where you can die.

- Hua Zhao

November 23 last year, I and Liu Xia, Xing Yi, Ms Elsie Leung, Chiu Tsang Hok Wan such as the special guests, to the Philippines to attend the World Peace Prize Award Ceremony. Cho Tae,belstaff uk, Chiu Tsang Hok Wan, has been committed to philanthropy, and finally deserves to be, was of that session of the World Peace Prize. 19 winners from around the world who, she is the only Chinese.
11 月 23, is almost the same time we arrived in the Philippines, southern Philippines, a large number of kidnappings and killings of hostages and press events. Maguindanao Province, the son of a small Anpatuan a loud voice to let the mayor Ibrahim? Mangudada Figure election governor, squeezing out the possibility of his taking over the governor, first threatening the mayor, to run for mayor insisted, going to the election office to take form. Threatened not to go after her, so that my wife, Esther Mayer, led by her sister, brother and family, aides and supporters, as well as more than 30 local journalists, a convoy to the mighty, broad daylight more than 100 armed men hijacked a direct beheaded man, woman raped and killed! Then digging burial, Huishimieji!

this political massacre, leaving a total of 57 people were killed, including its political opponents more than 30 family members and journalists. In modern society, such violence, outrageous! Shocked the whole civilized society. If we are not the Philippines, to listen to everything from feeling like a fantasy.

24 the evening, the welcome reception in the Peace Prize, we live in the Peninsula Hotel. Giant unpalatable meals, activities arranged mess. Arroyo to attend the run, she was bruised and battered for the kidnapping, and she did that. 25 pm, Peace Prize award ceremony was held at Murray Hall, Kou. There seems to be a power monopoly, the Philippines, his hall is the hall of Manila's most upscale (and only about the level of Langfang Pearl theater). Because Arroyo was not any to, but it has been to her empty seat. Consul General of couples take center stage, under the watchful eyes of Mrs. continued consular send text messages, then phone, whispering to each other also, and her husband, and we felt this is what the Philippine leadership ah? That the presence of non-attendance, to attend the couple muttering, the man henpecked one look special, that his wife looked on special publicity.

I am very poor impression of the Philippines. We go out shopping, all the guys. Purse was snatched out fear. Manila, though the capital, the streets are still dirty, ruined city, planning chaos, street lights dim. Unpalatable diet, activity arrangements are also disorganized. (Because Zhao is too daughter is the daughter of Vice-President of the Philippines is Miss World in a particular year, she took us to her house. Would be very nice. There is from the Philippines, I bought a lot of coconut oil and wood products, is just fine use.)

the Philippines, is baffling to the place where you can die. The Philippines in this country, if they had never been able to protect the personal safety of citizens. Rich and powerful people, a triad can be self-contained and have their own private army. See who is not pleasing to the eye, in broad daylight, you can put who kidnapped over. The Philippines has been called the \Former Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's national security adviser, Gonzalez said, in the southern Philippines, kidnapping has become a \Every year hundreds of abductions occurred.

looks like the Philippines is like the American democratic system, is actually a family of + Underworld + gang + hereditary political landscape. Dry full term governor here, he would go on a wife or brother. His wife, brother or dry full term, his son would go on. Position as if the governor is their hereditary home. Chifeng is God to give them home!

the coaches of Hong Kong was hijacked in the Philippines are not a big deal. Filipinos have been accustomed to see such an abduction, or even more serious than that of the abduction they are uncommon, so regardless of their government, or the police,belstaff online, did not hold when the same thing! So they are not very effective to handle this event, so as to cause such a large number of casualties, have such bad results.

only one of the kidnappers,belstaff leather, his request is simple, he requested reinstatement. Such a simple request, in fact, promised the first down again, but Ricky said presidential spokesman, Office of the President will not negotiate with the robbers, this will encourage the arrogance of the robbers. What is this idea? What is this disregard for human life in the rotten government! ! !

said the Filipino translation and guides the first to flee, so the rest of the hostages could not communicate with the kidnappers, and then took the opportunity to escape from a Filipino driver, and lied all the hostages have all been killed. In the Philippines began to storm the police, but disorganized,belstaff coat, procrastinating more than 40 minutes has not scored.

look through the lens of the robbers is very clear, since the reporter can take such a clear film, the robbers gave you pose such a beautiful place, and this time it went through his sniper's head can , but not hands-on! Philippine police are doing for me? You are really incompetent, put a smoke bomb,belstaff jackets outlet, light bombs, tear gas and the like is not stronger than this storm?

this incident, the Philippine government to be responsible! Because this is government incompetence and arrogance in dealing with the way this issue extremely simple and crude stupid. And its special police were so incompetent and corrupt and impulse.
Chinese Embassy in the Philippines

that this hostage crisis is a \Chinese embassy for the Philippines is clearly to convince the Chinese people! China urges Philippines to make a written explanation. Explain what? What is a good explanation? To strongly protests demanding huge compensation. To deal with the relevant personnel, including tour guides and translators Xiantao and drivers. Deal with all the people should be responsible!

in diplomacy we have been too soft, always the doves, as if hard-line hawks never appear. People bombed our embassy, we hit the aircraft, said an accident on the mistaken bombing, and said to mistakenly hit the wrong hit. Said to exercise to exercise, and half a row! But also to the Yellow Sea over the Sea of Japan. But also to open the aircraft carrier over. Looks like you start playing at our door, the tread face, nose, play directly to our house yard. We can only hide behind the glass lying on the window sill secretly watched, and you conveniently a Yang arm, the glass can break up our family! And you still say friendly fire, mistakenly. We will still be condemned, protest, reason. Then nothing.

year massacred the Chinese in Indonesia, so inhuman! Whenever people truly love their country, will bear it? No wonder then many ethnic Chinese Indonesians who do not recognize their motherland. Critical time, you do not give him call the shots, who gave him call the shots it?

see today in a micro-Bo Duan: \4, Japan, who beat me who I let the U.S. play; 5, North Korea, Who I am not happy I hit South Korea; 6,belstaff jacket, South Korea, who beat me and I scare the United States who is a military exercise; 7, China, who beat me I Mashui. (in fact, are afraid to criticize, just quietly talk about truth 。。。。)
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links