View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

By cut-throat in the hospital to take care of my mother 's daughter.

(Reporter Huang Qian photo coverage) the day before yesterday , 5 -year-old girl Denise finished lunch, and then from the parents of sight . Her father, Wu evening 7 pm in Liwan District People's Hospital emergency room to see the daughter,belstaff blouson, could not believe my eyes : her throat was cut by about 10 cm tool hole in the right eye and forehead were Played bruised lips were swollen . Who is this murderous scheme under cruel ? This reporter has learned , witnesses said Denise last seen , she and an acquaintance of a video : 5 -year-old girl was cut-throat 13 -year-old boy Source: Southern Television The boy and his parents were taken to blurt Street police station yesterday for investigation.

yesterday ,Men Sike seal the sale of false invoices denominated in 394 million yuan, Denise 's father, Mr. Wu told reporters the day before her daughter 's disappearance, often playing with the children and Denise told Peter, more than 1:00 ,outlet belstaff, they saw his daughter with the Ho Tsai (A pseudonym) away. Wu Hao Tsai know this ,1 year migrant workers pay talks failed contractors want to buy a listening device orientation (Figure ), he was twelve -year-old ,belstaff leather, but no primary school ,belstaff jacken, I heard that was expelled from school .

Wu said police told him that Denise 's father was Ho Tsai and two players with the public security to the hospital . While it is still under investigation ,belstaff sale, but Mr. Wu Tsai -ho that her daughter can not avoid injury with the relationship.

the current understanding of the situation is: 7, Hao Tsai scolded by parents for things , plus he had lost his money, may be a volcanic temper. Denise and this time will have to get him to play, wonder boy temper hurt little girl. It is reported that forensic night of the incident have been injured to the hospital to be checked on and found no ######ual abuse.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links