View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 47038632 at 15:59 on January 25, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: 007 Leisure funny

【Click here to view more exciting to share】

1, unit message, a leading Mourning deceive scold: \
2, ranks the fourth quarters for a long time out of bed to find slippers,belstaff sale, no, to ask you: Why is my slipper gone?
3, I have the time to buy lamb skewers
out four fingers on the boss \
boss kept a \
out three fingers I say \
4, my family name is Zhu, management unit room. One time someone call my cell phone: \
5, my parents quarrel, my dad gas simply said: \
6, just college, military training, the company commander did not know where the accent, shouted the password - \
7, when the University, heard a girl la carte: chefs, fried potatoes, a plate of hot and sour wire, do not put potatoes!
8, then find a job, the interviewer asked what year I graduated.
I meant to say 2000, was an excited, said: \
more waterfalls Khan is actually the interviewer Oh sigh, said: \
9, a variety show, the host stage announcer: Please enjoy: Xinjiang dance,belstaff leather, set off your skull! Horror! ! ! ! !
10, Tiger does not send a cat, you think it is dying it,belstaff jacket!
11, I: That was our physics teacher. . .
students: what to teach the A?
I: Chemistry. . .
12, go to school one day when a phone call to me, the students gave me complete access, said: \
I would casually for a while over the phone said: \
you laughing I was laughing for 4 years
13, has a bedroom, the students called me mom, I used to say \a \
14, gg handed me an ice cream, I bite shouted: \
15, and Li Ning shoes to my sister, my sister an opening: \
16, at school over the weekend to go home after dinner cravings, plan an excuse to walk. Changing his shoes at the door when Dad asked me why go? I casually said something: \
17, the teacher left work, I will not do to copy someone else's, and then hand in papers to the office and saw the teacher said: \
18, units of work in the morning we have a car shuttle, because the car is not on one occasion, not a seat on the bus mm, sitting next to me stood up for a busy male colleagues, she was greeted warmly and said: \one, you sit on my ass! \
19, when the University, a student and I debate the issue, sometimes a disadvantage, so he got up and screaming for a pound the table: you nonsense, I am not not stupid!
20,belstaff uk, a child ice cream popsicles are generally selling his bicycle, and once, listening to an aunt in the room shouted: New to the ice, warming the. (Estimated aunt used to be selling cakes fried fritters)
21, one day the students went home for lunch, a drink, her father suddenly came in and wanted to cry uncle, and the result was wrong, said: \Big help students laughed to death
22, a ktv, karaoke, a mm shouted: Give me one week cut the stick \
23, the teacher made the test paper before the exam, took a more behind the girls, shouting, \Cambrian explosion class ~ ~ ~
24, children six months old friends, and call to care, after greeting the two sentences to the sentence: Your child is now eating milk or your milk
25, one evening,belstaff outlet, met an acquaintance, opening said: \
26, at night, a roommate entered the room loudly announced: \
27, as a business opportunity for the Bank of China to go to a place of maintenance equipment, cook came out from the hotel after a taxi driver, said: \I mean, at that time to buy a screwdriver, I did not notice that I said something wrong, then the driver has been very aggrieved at me, said: \I was very angry, ferocious, said: \\! ! That know I was wrong, and hastened to explain for a long time, and now feel sorry for people think about women drivers.
28, political lectures when the teacher once said: \
29, junior high school, the teacher called Translation Who is this man?
a student translation: Who is this man? The whole class laughed, the teacher silent
30, the political class about political issues in Japan, said Japanese samurai pull pull A laparotomy suicide.
teacher said: \
31, college, the students I just bought a cell phone, do the mobile cards, playing 10086 artificial desk for a moment excited: How to move with your business? Hands-free, we even heard from Miss polite attendant said: We touched the ground with the business. . . All quarters laughs
32, my husband especially thin, there are times I am anxious and he said, \
33, the original copies of the scripts: I have 110 police officers and wounded two after the criminals fled
announcer read: Two hundred and ten criminals and police officers injured after my escape
(Once Upon a reincarnation ??!)
34,belstaff online, one of our colleagues, when he went to driving test, the examiner said the words of a classic:
report instrument, the examiner normal ~~~~~~
35, I remember one time, and a sister were children to KFC, the queue when I heard her murmuring a chicken burger, a pair of wings ......, finally her turn, an opening to Xiaofan all, she wanted to say \
36, MM told me that the new KFC's \Please give me two \.............
shame-_-!
37, a boy saw his uncle: \
uncle: \
38, a shy male students to the cafeteria to play breakfast, a window that the master asked him: \. \
39, English classes, the teacher: \
students: \
whole class burst into laughter.
40, a classmate of his friends to call each other's grandfather then, that students do not know what they thought, mouth is: \hung up ... ...
41, a man, once he has long admired about the girl, ready for her confession. The two sat for a long time, he was finally told the girl: \/ p>
42, blamed his wife asked: Do you even do not know the name of your grandmother?
aggrieved husband to A: I have ye know, I was seven years old when he died my grandmother.
wife surprised: What?
busy husband changed his tune: No, his grandmother died when I was seven years old!
43, her mother before going out to play mahjong, said to me: \
44, one from the mother came out to his wife there, and saw his wife, the customary cry of: \
45, two people bicker, suddenly came out next to one sentence: \

more exciting content, along with your welcome to share your personal space, so more friends can see

】 【wonderful to share the test: Can you become a lover it?
】 【wonderful to share the video: The most funny accidents ah! Haha
】 【wonderful to share the rich and poor, between the classic XII
】 【wonderful to share the eight beautiful scarves play - for men and women
】 【wonderful to share secrets to save money - teach you how to save money!
】 【wonderful 3-year-old baby to share the super-hip-hop video
】 【wonderful to share two multiple-choice questions, then I really only read silence
share】 【wonderful expression of 2010 Year of the Tiger, so Qzone tiger
share】 【wonderful to hear the eight super-cute Chinese and foreign children
】 【wonderful to share what you lose in this era of instinct

here to view more wonderful to share
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links