View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 414553740 at 20:57 on December 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

1. happiness is to feel, not for comparison. Life, is used to operate, rather than to mean. Feelings are used to maintain, not to the test. Love, love is used, not to harm. Money is used to pay, rather than to measure. Lies, is used to break, not to whitewash. Trust is used to precipitate, but not for the challenge.
2. If one day you feel like crying, call me, can not guarantee that make you laugh, but I can cry with you; If one day you want to run away ,paul smith bag, call me, can not convince you to stay,paul smith sale, but I'll be there to run with; If one day you do not want to listen to anyone, c call me, I guarantee you, and to remain silent; if one day I did not answer the phone, please Come see me, because I might need you.
3. piling work, stop, relax; earn enough money, take a look at worldly possessions; not bear the sight of the mundane, quiet , go with the flow; Health endless heart, say that a broad mind; take endless entertainment, the word speech, for health; do not finish the arrangement, take a walk, go home to see; not finished human, weigh a weigh and capabilities; to go finish the future, slow a slow, walk of life!
4. Time is a master of trauma treatment, but not solve the problem of the master. Three do not struggle in life: do not fight with the gentleman's name, do not fight with the villain interest, not with the world fighting clever. Life three indisputable: not contend with higher, not with the same level rivalry,mulberry bags, not compete with lower power. Three major regret in life: case good friend do not pay, the case of opportunity does not hold, the event does not read good books.
5. ���� life of three life three indisputable: not with superiors and Commander, is not with sibling rivalry, do not compete with lower power. Three life practice: Kande Tou take to heart, take I can have a positive line stand allowed. Life Sanford: Pinganshifu, health is a blessing, a disadvantage is a blessing. Three for life: and for expensive, good-oriented, honest first. , Ranging in life: filial piety old, charity, fitness. Three joy in life: wine, dear friend, The Pillow Book!
6. First love - the world's most beautiful things; crush - the world's most hidden things; love - the world's most stupid things; Chilian - - what the world's most palsy; bitter love - the world's most remote things. Lovelorn - the world's most painful thing. Love is a cycle, a trend from the beauty of pain, relief from the pain, and finally to the eternal things.
7. Some people have no chance to meet, so have the opportunity, but hesitated. Has not had a chance to do some things, so have the opportunity, but do not want to do it again. Some things buried in the heart for a long time, no opportunity to say that when such a time and say that is not exported. Some love has no chance to love, so have the opportunity, does not love.
8. Some people say that, with the lovers reason,mulberry handbags, is not love; with his wife to reason, is not passed; with colleagues reason, is not mixed; reason with the supervisor, did not want to ... ... Life is alive, there are many places that make sense to tell. I want to say, not without reason say, there are many different reasons to tell. In addition to management, the people have to say love, intercede, argument ... ...
9. There is a state of mind called down; there is a realm called the willing; There is a happiness call waiting; there is a wisdom called low-key; have a choice call to give up; there is a know name is confused; there is a state of mind called inclusive; there is a happy name is simple; there is a virtue called a smile; there is a well known treasure; there is a beauty called the self-confidence ; there is a move called to share; there is a truth called love; there is a warm and called Thanksgiving; there is a successful call upheld.
10. can not make the dozens of elegant event, do not miss: 1, educate and promote you; 2, willing to nag you; 3 willing to share with people you share; 4, willing to unconditionally even behind you; 5, are willing to appreciate the strengths of your people; 6, would like to be your example of people; 7, who are willing to abide by commitments; 8, is not willing to give up and trust your people; 9, who are willing to live your gas; 10, willing to you.
11. Love is like white rice, romantic as table food. People hungry when thinking about dinner, but after eating more food people like to comment on it really good, and ignore the taste of white rice -----
12. seen through several terms: �� Explanation: is always redundant, understand you do not need it, do not understand you people even do not need it. �� indifference: Sometimes not heartless, just a tool to avoid being hurt. �� sad and happy for you, who is the enemy; for you happy and happy people are friends; sorry and sad for you, who are those people who should be put into my heart! �� friends: that is,paul smith wallet, you can see through people like you.
13. ��Language�� IN. not too good to me, let me tell you of love or friendship. . You,handbags online cheap, I do not believe even the punctuation. . QQ online rates higher to prove that more people are lonely. . The world such a mess, plain to see who loaded. . Life is like a phone call, not you hang up, that is, I'll hang up. . Distances are not the United States, is a small three. . Ever since I got crazy, the whole spirit of the people much more attractive! !
14.The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long. - you want to give up in the moment, think about why had insisted come here.
15. does not make life difficult for the things that only make life difficult for the mood�� indeed is the case, why make life difficult for a lot of things we can not let go because of our hearts, such as retaliatory discharge was deceived high, was ironic resentment does not fit, was criticized face fit. Things most people only care about themselves and indulge in things that bring unpleasant mood. In fact, about as long as the mood, the world is completely different.
16. men and women the meaning of each other gifts - scarves = love you forever; cup = lifetime; pajamas = give you my all; cigarettes = I hate you; ring = always belong to me; umbrella = protect you; mirror = Do not forget me; chocolate = I love you; lighter = my first love; flower = my name in your heart; album = always treasure the memories of you and me; break up and then wait for a handkerchief = met; belt = tie him his life.

[/ M]
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links