View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

This may be something, would bring a lot of saliva. In fact, I and many Chinese people, a close neighbor of Japan, the remote is no good impression,Nike air max shoes, but yesterday's Women's World Cup, the Japan Women in the end, give me a lesson. A night to see the Women's World Cup group match, against Germany and Japan both sides. To the process of competition,cheap Nike air max shoes, this is a no shortage of high-level women's football match highlights, although the entire game, beating the Japanese team has been in a passive position, but the Army technical schools or the instigation of the blue a few times fast attack.
the technical content about the game, I think I Needless to say, I wish to talk a bit about things other than race. Japan, the country's image in the minds of most Chinese people, has been included with hatred, hostile emotions. Written by a Japanese relations in the title of the article -
Chinese home
Ocean German scene in the game, I got the news from radio, Huanglong Sports Center yesterday, a total of 39,817 people attended the match. Ninety minutes of the game, full field is not difficult to see the German flag and the Chinese national flag, but it is rare to see the side of the Japanese flag. I think this is the case,air max shoes, no more than two possibilities - the Japanese team's fans did not see their national flag with the national team, or bring the flag, but for some reason, not out. In fact, in the end what is the reason, I think we can guess.
in the race to four minutes later when the stadium suddenly went off the southwest side of the stands of the Some applauded, some people laugh. But no matter what the reason, I always feel at a time when the national anthem should not be in such form, and then to show such a state Youyi three million people in the front, so that the receipt of such an effect.

worth considering the strange atmosphere of a second attack on the German team have won warm applause from the scene, the Japanese team in exchange for each ball are sadly the scene. I recalled the cctv-5 Recently played on the Olympic public film The presence of everyone,air max 90 sale, including me, can find numerous reasons - I do not like Japan, I hate Japan, but do not like and hate, absolutely should not be a reason for this - should not be a fan sigh Japanese girl fell to the ground were injured, and even carried off the field reasons; should not be booed, insulted girl, the reason the Japanese Women; more should not be casually singing the national anthem of the reasons. National sentiment, is not the case vent.
not hate sports stadium without Borders
do not know the issues involved too sensitive,air max 90, I got home, checked a few large portals in China, the scene on the contest special atmosphere, and no detailed reports,air max shoes on sale, of which only one to laugh at the writing on the site briefly outlines some cases.
after the game, the Japanese girl identified the fact that they have been eliminated , touch his face in tears when they did not forget to write in Japanese transliteration out Women in Japan this move, the media and even did not mention.

defending champion every attack, have been fans of applause
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links