Thread: Won Seo - IMDb
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 06:52 AM   #6
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

133268 2010 年 12 月 22 日 15:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (15) Category: Personal Diary

Banquet, the Feng Yang Qing extended thumb and little finger raised her little hand, as soon as soon as our Jiuhan shouting do not know this gesture on behalf of six, to be regarded as representative of the victory
less than four points the next morning, I rode I abandoned the line in Dongguan
Zengcheng, so there are lights along the section, suitable for night riding. Unfamiliar road end, walk the extra five or six kilometers detour.
the sky was clear, with Dongguan Shilong in a river across the Boro Shiwan breakfast.
rushed Yangcun, he could feel the dust. Magic wear headscarves, but because of cold cured difficulty breathing, had to streaking.
noon the students are still dark.
when the phone did not receive the old cars examined have been completed, the same exit on the highway south of the riverside town before dinner.
give up twelve o'clock in Yangcun lunch program,coach handbags, Jiben.
before the Po, the water has run out, no shops along the way, see a garden, into the discussion of water. Listen to the boss accent, that is Chaoshan, recognition of the villagers. Fellow surnamed Wang, warm, but also brought out a bun to eat me: Violet passed away
River East River Bridge,How to improve the efficiency of the 9 individual, a short break. There was a big deal to go, the rear wheel not angry. Rise as much rejoice Tovey immediate repair shop, not the old and small cars to the desert. Eating,coach outlet, tire repair at the same time, is also not delayed. A bowl of pig, almost all I ate, Zhenshuang, usually are afraid to eat a piece of flesh.
departure at the table, almost four points, one hundred and ninety kilometers just spent twelve hours later than planned and a half hour.
next over sixty kilometers is a mountain, go very tired, really want to give up, even that old age did not say not to criticize his own advice.
A Night in strange places took place, around cars roaring past, continue to reduce the sense of security. Twilight, a snake crawled from the wheel,coach wallet, high leg lift, Kuang Han! Hell does not hibernate, run out of scary.
finally see the flashing lights in the 40 km milestone in the waiting car, I did not say the old, take a look at the farm 55 kilometers to eat there, I really could not stand up.
small desert that the car now! Is to last, just overwhelmed by riding together climate, geography, and interests, can not give up.
long-range raid more than two hundred and twenty kilometers later, in a long slope, do not see the top of the hill the night, I introduced a few hundred meters off, the only time the entire 360 km. Later found a low gear on steep slopes is not difficult, of course, was not familiar with the pick six of the performance, but also because of the will collapse.
old did not think hard and small when the desert in front of waiting, my heart is still hot. Red! So that the feeding of the fresh.
hard next, but fortunately transferred prior to departure will be attached to the vertical, from time to time can be attached to the holding, legislation to direct the body to relax a little ride.
U-turn back to the old car did not yell:
is finished Zijin six km long slope to see signs, targets in the former, actually could not bear to stop. Night riders event, rallying each other to be. Urban casually looking for a hotel, get rid of equipment, wash my face with a scarf, release the load.
exhausted,coach outlet online, no appetite, drink the soup. Look very like normal meat,coach sunglasses outlet, stomach actually felt a pang convulsions.
find the hotel settled, they returned Ning. Borrowed universal charge, but still found lost cell phone batteries, do not keep switching a mobile phone?
two p.m. wake up hungry, but fortunately did not pre-bought the old bowl of noodles. Boiling water will face Hong Man Room, gobble.
check out nine, to be frank to break the lid, front desk young girl told a sum of five dollars. Wife calls, I pick out the hotel door, she said: step was dirty cell phone battery,If today you want to marry me, please be happy to!
eight knife broth tastes better.
last fifteen hours to catch the more than two hundred fifty kilometers away, leaving only one hundred kilometers to ride today was more casual: Zijin County Xia Guang around and enjoy the woods the river clear,Kiss my baby - Qzone log, the rice fields after the harvest of wild children withdrawn even want to ask the way to the beautiful village girl.
hillside a few kilometers long road, I changed the slow file at a speed of seven or eight kilometers snail line to challenge a high degree of patience. Climb the top of the hill, under the mountain must be fast, a relaxation, but feel more tired uniform way to go flat.
high-speed downhill, a large black dog crossed the road after the middle of the road frightened to return. Thanks to pick six of the oil brake sensitivity, escaped unharmed. A small brown dog street and witnessed the whole, actually stared,coach shoes! China Lake in five under
even drink two bowls of beef soup, make it, belly full, together with parents, his wife received the news out of the city to meet, a few hundred kilometers of fatigue swept away, the last thirty five kilometers to fly also like get.
easy today, attributed yesterday's hard!
brother is not a journey completed, is desire.
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links