View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
F6183ydll
First Lieutenant

F6183ydll is on a distinguished road
Default Friends no nigh the day

Left educate two weeks , to penetrate the campus dormitory with ostrich ,nike shox cartoon, in this curious city . Before graduation, we agreed to meet again some nice ,nike lunarglide sko, in truth , this concert is a kind of elegance. We entire know , today 1 distinct, may be met within the foreseeable hereafter , but hope namely good ,nike shox cartoon dame! Hand in hand , hiked the avenues of a strange story , but after namely is familiar curious , as if , like in campus ... ... with the water and taint, to dine cold, hit at the other celebration at intervals , accompanied at friends frolic pursue day ... ... not lonely , strange city we are versed slowly , slowly dissolved , we believe namely : life ambition obtain better and better ! And to the weekend ... ... do not know how we are intending over it? Leaving extra than 20 days , today's college students received the first phone , I feel quite lukewarm , variety of long-lost sensibility ! Boss , squad governor is also ,nike free run plus 3, uh, he is now in Nantong , a human , I think reprove the penniless , to a human ,nike air force 1 high dame, because to do is , I can not stand ,nike shox r3 dame, but what I am now , if it is ahead , I do not pay consideration these , immediately ... seems weary and terrified , fearful of a man solo , no parents approximately , a friend is many better because it.

send txt messages yesterday, a friend asked me why one night to see lighted and on what kind of inexplicable sense of wastage , I think at the peak of the people who have been away from home , or experience with this feeling.

standing ashore the bridge another , seeing by those lights near or far , always tin no help merely calculate , while there are lights in this metropolis belongs apt me light it? I'm still trying , to make themselves no lost , but likewise to make their own from their own hopes a mini closer ... ...
F6183ydll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links