View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #20
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 864447548 at 20:04 on July 11, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Male Posts:
Zhu Hongbo: BOBO, people, super, call the first person with the toilet, DZ player but I hit him does not cost blood, hey. He was said to repeat, and wish him luck!
Yanteng Tao: nickname Sao Sao, Sao looks, singing more show, and later to our class, and become a singer good, oh, a certain top him! ! !
Zhang Zhiqiang: beat to death a little strong, since he sat front row, we thought he was \Basketball players, people are still good Oh, quite girl edge.
Marin: lovely DD, SS great players, anyway, I was playing, but, hey. People are very easy-going, popular friends, good brothers!
Li Liang Liang: silly big man, but the ultra-thin, wearing a white glasses was very insignificant, next to the students after class, always being bullied, bright, When are you going to do real men ah?
www.project-syndicate.org: Large Bin, NBA enthusiasts, can also play basketball, but ugly point shooting position, and I later learn ah, huh, huh!
Wang Kang: Kang Kang,red wing shoes sale, dark skin, a look that is the Xinjiang people, very few were family characteristics, but also NBA fanatics, and I shot some of a fight, ha ha!
You Zhirong: appearance appears to be very loose, but the very meaning of Oh, Denon's loyal players, would like to say one sentence: Do not bully the very bright! !
Xi Chapter
: This class math class representatives, to learn more carefully than I, the typical good student ah!
Chen Wei: the old high school with the seat, like to see extracurricular books, like real people can not stand to pull the nose, change after change ah! He is the master CF Oh!
Liu Kai Bao: brothers, playing together every day, great personality, big hair was very interesting. Usually quick to come to a classic comedy sentence, dialect curse is hilarious! !
Frankie Chan: English class representative, English good none, do not boast the elite sister the day he is not normal, football playing well Oh!
Jie Cheng: usually very polite, good student of the typical representative of the people still, are generally the last to leave him.
Xiao Yao: Yao brother, ah, a boss style, Denon veteran players, I do not know how much burning, and determined to buy a car within three years, I like you,red wing shoes outlet!
Hu
months: very quiet, polite as pie, usually very low-key, good student ah! ! !
Yangwei Chen: mobile high-end players, mobile phones can ask him do not understand Oh, he is very principles, it should not mess with him Oh!
Yang Fan: pimp Well, This class monitor, e-book enthusiasts, there have been five test failed in the record. His strong leadership style, hope to be a government, cover cover us.
Lichen Hao: rat, always a CK to help big brother, very non-mainstream taste, good legs and fine oh. CF-end players, did not use the words of spy!
Fang Jingwen: Wen Wen, the rich, the phone does not know how many to use the table behind a pile of books always see him playing cell phone, boy Come on ah! ! !
Qiu Lei: \! !
Yuanxiao Chen: This class B, repeat the cattle health, physical, biological, two elective often test score, hey, look at levels not sub ah unfortunately, often to ask him a question, Faq Oh, good, really good !
Xing Yunfei: Another old and at the same table, the legs and fertilizer, Chen Wei to play him often, very sensual, cool! Human good, very easy to contact, but unfortunately frequently reviled him before, here with his friends to apologize.
Zhang read: thinking of a very simple guy, a good relationship with Frankie Chan, I hope he has maintained such a simple down!
Christians have root: root and only one, ha ha, a joke. Writing master, who wrote the novel Oh, and become a writer now, to what Guo, Han par, to lead the literary world into a new level now!
Qincheng: Masters, ah, bumban language class representative, nicknamed revel, childish exterior is a deep ideological ah! ! !
side Yunpeng: usually said very little, quiet type of student, towards the goal quietly fight!
Liu Yawen: Ya-Wen brother ah, I feel very honest, there are villages brother feeling, it feels good, oh!
Yan Tak Yang: football fans, football is very aggressive, running fast, I still remember him on the Games, the wind usually crossed the finish line.
Xu Xiang: a feeling of the old man, a surge of flavor manager who knows the boss Oh, come on now!
Huangqiao Ping: a little mother, like a horse D coax together, later to be when the Air Force, and flying in the blue sky, great!
Zhang Zheng: the future of the returnees, precocious school, after smoking, do not be so fierce, ah, ah lung injury!
Yanrui Chen: primary students, with the Elementary School, a little mother, later changed to change ah!
Gao Yang: strong man, do not think he was a fat, ah, that was all muscle, bigger chest, ha ha! ,red wing shoe store! !
MRS: violent men, WWE's loyal audience and always hit me, hey, I bullied ah! Has the potential of a stock, to the University of refueling ah!
Chapter
Peng: I feel a bit macho, and I also have a little matter, huh, huh, each to each other!
Zhang Jianping: lots of ideas on a boy before I sit in front of a nice guy, top him.
Zhang Qian Love: junior high school students, was gentle, his speech is better, compared to play alone, to pass to me, ah, ha ha!
weeks Him: a bit quite similar with Liu Qian, are handsome ah, love my wife, the majority of boys in line Oh! ! !
FAN Jun: daily mixed with large bin, is a sports fan, although he did not know a lot of sports but the sports sense Oh.
in the Sky: football fanatics, just like staying up late watching for him to eat as usual, Kaka's fans, network name called the small card.
strict super good: speak very Qianbian, but it is funny, we laugh, believe in James, I believe in Kobe, ha ha, this year Kobe win strategy!
Wang heart: nice guy, very easygoing person, always call him leave to play QQ games and cheating with the Landlords, and that the landlord loser 好惨, ha ha!
Shi Wei: sitting in front of the unknown a good student, with small strong play well.
Shuai Fu
: This class blackboard Director,red wing sale, painting is very good, with art niche in the range of children, language super good.
Zhang Ming Quan: This class most Qianbian who wanted to beat him to see him dead, I wrapped tightly, and call me a senior, people thought we were back out off it.
Zhang Kaiyue: the last at the same table, nicknamed fifth, said to be five minutes to send a nerve, why they are called fifth, like the tightly wrapped around the snow coke, hey. . .
Jian Cao: karaoke, box,red wing mens boots, WOW the most loyal players, chat with him always the WOW, or less play the point game after ah!
his head is square, so only the box, his face a lot of meat, always like to go squeeze the two, ha ha!
Yang Jing: hip-hop wave of people, B-box has two songs, the hip-hop needs to be improved, but he is still a good step in space Oh!

girls articles:
Xia Minghui: cute Linjiaxiaomei, NO.1 s class girls, the examination Jiben first, hey, good envy ah, is said to learn Finance, and to slightly when the God of Wealth woman, bless her!
Bei Zhang: A typical type elegant lady, much, have to get busy learning it!
Min: Disciplinary Board, arguing each time our class, she came out to stop the look, very responsible!
micro Song: gentle, quiet, this is the image she gave me, of course, girls bumban Duman quiet,
Jin Zang: hard, ah, do next to the podium, can not serious about it? Estimates also find many eating chalk.
Shen Ting: foreign language well, I used to get 90 points or more, Aunt feeling.
Yun-side home
: Little Miss Oh, the sound is very special, relatively large, generally estimated at more than boys, but her voice to fight.
Wei Xuemei: lively personality, a bit wild, like a boy, after the comparison be popular Oh!
Chen Cheng
week: a girl in it simpler, sitting next to me on the computer classes, as if the computer do not understand, I was responsible to answer for her, and I were right!
Fang Yanyan: sound super special, will always remember hearing once, performance fine, persistent efforts ah!
Sun Weijia: We are boys called her \! !
Qin Sandy: Her name reminds me of Sandy, are so depressed, her math well, the girls in the small Oh!
Lv Yingying: Compare gentle, relatively quiet in class, a class of girls are popular.
Wang Yang: There is a feeling aunt, hair shaved short, more spiritual, but the girls still look good with long hair points.
CHEN Pei: a class of girls ladies bar, mushroom suits her Oh!
Yang Qianwen: an animal in nature, Taidalielie, with Qiu Lei,red wing motorcycle boot, Xiao Qiang mix better.
Ping Xu: quiet ah, like physics teacher is often asked, sitting in the front row of the \
Xue Qiuxia: League secretary, Xia Jie, feminine, good girl Oh!
Zhou Qiaomei: This class members to learn, take my class, hey, coke snow teacher dismissed me, ah. . . But I really do not seriously, she came to quite fit.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links