View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #13
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Yesterday morning, on suspicion of robbery defendants Zoumou the courts in the sun. Photo

reporter Wang Guibin (Reporter Chen Po) can go to jail for robbery and hide debt? 22-year-old man Zoumou Chongqing to Beijing's motives a little bit
last year at 0:30 on September 25 Xu, Zoumou away from the Chaoyang District, only 50 meters off the local police station armed with knives robbed and chased the victim all the way into the police station. Yesterday, Zoumou suspicion of robbery in the Chaoyang Court trial, said he repeatedly failed futures speculation overdraft credit card, want to rob prison to hide debt.
knife into the police station robbery chase

yesterday morning, the 22-year-old Zoumou the courts in the sun and his family were not there.
a hearing, Zoumou to looting of their own voluntary confession,belstaff blouson, and recalled the circumstances at the time: at 0:30 on September 25, 2010 Xu, off East Street in Chaoyang District, a small front , Shandong, Zhang passing men, Zoumou suddenly draw his sword,belstaff jacket, Public Security Bureau Chaoyang small place off from the police station only 50 meters. Ran to the police station so Batui Zhang, another passerby who witnessed the incident also scared after him. But they ran into the police station, police said not enough time to watch the situation clear to see Zoumou right hand with a knife stormed into the police station also.
Subsequently, the police approached the Zoumou press down, Zhang and others in conjunction with the knife away from him.
adjust himself to go to jail

the preliminary hearing, Zoumou said he worked many jobs, but are tired because of work or low wages and resign. Later, he was overdrawn bank card stock futures speculation, the thought to the money fast, did not expect to have lost seven or eight million, was also on the parents for help. May be, he could not help but went overdraft futures speculation, the result has owed the bank more than 30,000 yuan.
is a felony,belstaff jackets, but the attempted robbery, it is estimated will not fine too. Zoumou first said he chose the police station only 50 meters away from the robbery, was arrested for the convenience. However, he also called as the victim against his will with a knife stabbed people,belstaff sale, succeeded to the post and will not surrender, but before the plan according to
spirit has not identified the problem

It is understood that the pre-trial period, the police have repeatedly asked whether the highly stimulating Zoumou, his reply was any disease.
Zoumou's lawyer that the failure of money to repay Zoumou stocks, survival has become a problem in the case of implementation of the robbery, the purpose is to escape from prison, subjective malignant relatively small hope that the court lenient sentence.
trial final, has been known to > is not the case in court for sentencing.
■ dialogue

suspect: I know that I do is the laughing stock of

said crime is not in Chongqing, reached at home by their parents because they are afraid to know
Beijing News: New owed 3 million,belstaff panther jacket, why not let your parents still out?
Zoumou: before the stock to owe more than 70,000, after the Quanguo pay off my parents, relatives and friends said I, but I was too stubborn and not listen. Then stop myself, but also owed, there is no face again and they said. They also told me discouraged.
Beijing News: You do not make money stock, why should adhere to fry?
Zoumou: stock market to the money fast. I like to play online games, if you have money, you can also Chihaohehao not have to work every day, plenty of time to play games.
Beijing News: If want to go to prison for committing the crime in nearby Chongqing, the local ah.
Zoumou: it is too familiar, if caught soon spread to my house, so that parents know well.
Beijing News: Do you know what prison life is like it?
Zoumou: reading the newspaper wrote, but also listening to a friend said something. I know there is not good, and now has spent several months in jail, really painful.
Beijing News: It is now felt that their behavior is worthy of it?
Zoumou: I know what I say it was a joke, I think this pretty boring for. After his release, after all, still have the money yet.
Beijing News: regrets?
Zoumou: I have heard a funny story that someone wants to go to jail for the winter, did not think the last I did. I regret, I hope the young people who do not want to work at ease Do not do that, failing to confront it.
■ Interrupted

mother: He always wanted to get rich

hoped his son a lesson by this and can ease off

Zou Mou's mother introduced Zoumou was an only child, two days of fighting when the Zengyin and students, the head of pin joints, in addition made no other major damage suffered. After graduating from secondary school, Zoumou was assigned to work in a factory, but only did 3 months to quit. After Zoumou did the relatives of the scrap yards a year, they complain that there was no future and resign. Since then, he work at the local, worked the textile workers, security, etc., but they can not do it long.
Zou said the mother,Deputy governor of bribery thin 30 kg checked absconded two years for accounting in coal mine, in 2007, Zoumou began stocks, 4 months loss of 1.5 million. Last April, Zoumou futures speculation began to advance credit, two months and lost 7 million yuan.
Zou said the mother, the son of an introvert, his temper a bit impatient,Force commander to spend 5 million on behalf of no pay after retiring Hospitality, listen to their parents if a child has, in recent years to work out contact online, stocks and other new things start to get ambitious. have to be responsible.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links