View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

AP ,outlet belstaff
not due to discuss the arrears of wages, Wei Yu and other stable workers will be more than a dozen cars surrounded the boss Peng Yongfu, surprise,belstaff shop, forced to drive forward setting Pengyong Fu, Wei Yu dodge stability was pushed lying head in the car was brought out about 800 meters. After the car collided with a large truck, Wei Yu stability was seriously injured. Recently, Jiangmen butt People's Procuratorate approved the arrest of the owner of Peng Yongfu be.
People's Hospital in Jiangmen on the second floor of the ward, the reporter saw Wei Ru is stable treatment.
Ruwen Wei said: I and workers from the morning until the afternoon, the boss still says no money, but also mad at me. then he drove off,1 and 3 months old girl was killed at home mother, and we surrounded his car let go. and then the boss fierce drive down, and went, in my heart. I just stand In the front, not enough time to escape, hit by a car, I'd cover in front of the car,belstaff uk, seized wiper, he has been open,Criminals ambush police cut by around 3 people injured, until a collision with a lorry,belstaff online, then I do not know what. p>
workers who witnessed the event during houses Ma said: feet and legs have been separated,belstaff sale, and only a little skin attached. At present, unpaid wages has been paid to the workers. Wei Yu and family stability that concern is that hospitalization will be who will bear a large cost.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links