View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35142 2010 年 01 月 26 日 18:30 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Y the pattern of the city hall of securities, and it is different elsewhere: is when the door is a square shaped big screen, the screen next to prepare a water dispenser, you can always take water. Stocks of the people, Bangwu plate collected the evening, the text often spend four coins, buy a cup - it is twenty years ago, but now risen to ten as long as the text of each - stand by screen, hot drink the rest; if willing to spend a text, they can buy a pinch of dried tea leaves, or Panda Hai, tea and things to do, and if the text out to a dozen, it will be able to buy a package, like fried, but the retail, multi- is the jacket to help, probably not so generous. Only wearing a suit, only Duojin big hall next door room, begging to be tea, and slowly sat drinking.
since I was twelve years old, then at the junction of the securities company in the current units, treasurer, said, looking stupid, fear of a suit can not serve patrons to stop in the hall to do something. Jacket hall patrons, though easy to speak, but whining is also unclear Twining a lot. They often watched water flow from the machine yard, read the tea cups are not hysterical, but also to see the Panda Hai on the pro-boiling water, then rest assured: in this serious and supervision,red wing mens boots, the mixed leaves is also very difficult. So after a few days, shopkeeper said I can not do this. Fortunately, the sensibilities recommended first large, not dismissed, then changed to a bored office responsible for managing the account.
Since then, the day I stood behind the counter, specifically to deal with my post. Although there is no dereliction of duty, but the overall feel a little monotonous, and some boring. Manager is a fierce face, investors also complain to no good, lively teaching people not; only Kung into the house, we can laugh few times, so still remember.
standing water and Kung is the only person wearing a suit. He was a very large; plainer face, the wrinkles between the folder from time to time some scars; a tangled gray beard. Although wearing a suit, but the dirty and broken, do not seem to make more than a decade, no wash. He was talking to people, always speak a lot about Jin Cha Sicha, teach people to know anything about the half. Hole because of his name, others begins with stock entry in the \Kung one to the hall, all the stock of the people will have watched him laugh, and some cried, \, to a Panda Hai. \They also loudly on purpose, \day limit-down. \is so difficult to understand what \
heard people talk about privately, Kung had also earned any money, but finally did not hit a bull market, while not picking; so the more speculation poorer, get to be a warehouse explosion. Fortunately, students have a parrots, stock analysts have done for others, a bowl of rice. Unfortunately, he only knew Jin Cha Sicha, Bo Yang is a fulfilled. Comment on less than a few, even the money with his savings, together exhausted. The case several times, who told him there is no assessment of the stock. Kung is not law, they do not avoid accidental short-term operation. But he was in our hall, have good conduct than others, that is, never cover their share; although sometimes not sold, the temporary withdrawal of a single, but not one day, will certainly cut off, deducted from the account of the frozen money.
Kung drink half a glass of water, flushed face gradually restored, others right again asked, \Zhibian the air. Then they said, \silver fork fork like, some do not understand. At this time, everyone also laughter together: both inside and outside the hall full of happy air.
At these times, I can go along with the laughter, the manager is not to blame. And the manager met with Kung, but also often let him Assessment Unit, laugh. Kung and managers they know can not talk about stocks, they had to speak to the retail. Once said to me, \He said, \Turn your face to be no longer ignored. Kung and other for a long time, very sincerely said, \level managers are still far it, and we never put a good manager of the stock to retail investors; and funny, but also impatient, idle channel he replied, \you? \, the efforts of his mouth go away. Kung had just dipped in the wine with nails, like waves in the cabinet painting, see I am not enthusiastic, they tan breath, showing a very sorry appearance.
there several times, passersby could hear laughter outside,red wing work boots, fun to drive, surrounded Kung. He would give them one recommend a stock, passers-by listening, still lingers, the eyes are looking at the big screen. Kung was a panic,red wing boot store, the index covering the fingers stretched out, tiptoe said, \stars Little Crow, a yin yang swallow. \
Kung people so happy, but without him,red wing boots, others will be so stocks.
One day, about two or three days before National Day, the manager is slowly counted royalty, played Jiaoge Dan, \Indeed, not long coming. A drinking man said, \* ST years. He thought of restructuring, possible? \light of the loss. \
National Day,red wing shoes online, the autumn wind is colder every day, to see almost winter; I rely on air conditioning all day, but also to wear jacket. One day the broader market down limit, investors do not have a hall, I was sitting together his eyes. Suddenly heard a voice, \See all Shiyou no. Stood up I looked out, it will be under the counter Kung large room on the bench. His face black and thin, has been horrendous; wearing a broken suit, get a bank card, following a Calceolaria mat, tangle with a rope tied to the bank card; he saw me, and said, \\, not flesh. \dissatisfied with position, how will all exhausted? \Several people have gathered at this time, they and the manager laughed. I tore open an account table, handed out on the counter. He took out the broken suit in the 90 coppers, in my hands, to see him and changed his name, he had more to open an account with this approach. Soon he was finished households,red wing motorcycle boot, in turn say laughter in others, get this card slowly walked out the shareholders.
Since then, they did not see long-ji. To the year, managers play Jiaoge Dan said, \of the year did not see him.
I do not see now finally - about a Kung did cancel the account.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links