View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing motorcycle boot

| Back to logs list

33908 2010 年 03 月 15 日 13:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
Tim this creature, it is difficult to understand.
Sometimes, like innocent children
, naughty wayward cute. so you'd love to comfort me.
saliva sometimes like a beast of a keep, so you want to slap me two hand!
calm sometimes indifferent, unpredictable but you can not do without!
evil and innocent look,red wing boot store, you can also appear in my face, you do not know hate me or forgive me.
I often self-righteous, so that people around me to protect the fragile self.
I often put on the appearance of an experienced and prudent, but it is actually innocent, as long as a woman said to me: \I thought I readily
neat, in fact, I sometimes foolishly than women!
I think he is a hero to women, I provide them all, in fact, I was their Santa Claus only, responsible for preparing the gifts!
my smug when I was actually so scared.
when I am most afraid of no excuse for failure.
I do not put love first, but want them to put me first.
I strive to lack nothing in the end but always felt something missing. as I do a bio, a closer look, had been scarred!
Oh ... really funny!

people in the vast world, I find all the things I love, but in the endless search for a hug, and sometimes can be, sometimes not! but sometimes get lost. This is a frail old body before, someone I smile and hold on tight, it proves that I've had a love of this world, then even if life is impossible not to regret, I am not complaining about that again! Yes,red wing boots, should not complain about anything,red wing work boots, the most lonely thing moments of beauty in the dummy. deliberately dress, hard, ready for the date, she did not come. Chinese clothes beauty clothes, the night atmosphere, but also to whom? In fact, no matter to whom,red wing shoes, I should be lived up to the taste , love, always been a person to do! Anyway love or be loved or love someone else, they still end love yourself, who has always been selfish,red wing sale, I have long said that a person when you say I love you When someone is in their heads to give you love! Hmm ... why bother!

love, has always been a thousand things and turns back. not have been abandoned, have not been hurt, how know how to love others?
love, in fact, an experience, Nung it! ~
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links