View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #19
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Chen knot club related personnel information.

8 years ago, fled the accident because of a fight for 4 years, Chen Results East (not his real name) back home in Susong County Junior BA Xiang, ready to go give themselves up, the 11-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son, both knees in front of him: Chen Results from the East 8 years, the 40-year-old man carrying Susong the
night waiting for 12 years, fugitive

2011 年 1 night of 30 January, the sky a few Lone Star. Susong County Junior BA Xiang Shi Xiaoming,belstaff jacket, director of the police station led by two police, waiting in a road, waiting for a name is Chen junction east of online fugitives.
Shi Xiaoming got the news, fled east end 12 years of Chen to come back this evening, there are elderly parents at home, and a pair of children.
to work out how, Chen became a fugitive east end? It was from August 2, 1999 start.
Chen knot that day will never forget the days of the East. At that time, he had just early 30s, energetic, and fellow Longgang Town, Cangnan County in Zhejiang with a site work. On that day, his boss and Cangnan site by site local man Lin trivial disputes, and was mustered the troops broke the other head. Results Dong Chen, impulsive, and more than a dozen villagers then started At that time, after a lot of detective work, police arrested several suspects, and Chen Dong, five involved the end things do not see, their escape.
Instructor Jinzheng Gang Chen mentioned the case of the East end, because no one worried about the two children to feed, he fled abroad to earn money to support the family,belstaff jackets sale, said to wait until after her daughter and son gave himself up to go to college.
daughter Chen Results East sophomore reading a Medical College of Anhui Province, the son of third year this year, according to Chen's commitment to end the East that year, he gave himself up from there are still about 200 days.
did not expect, at this time that he wanted to come back. As a civilian, or should pay attention to him? Shi Xiaoming mind contradictions, and no attention is a dereliction of duty, the law can not be! Arrest him, I am afraid he is Dugao San's son would be affected.

12 o'clock at night, without any resistance, leading to the Chen family's rugged east end a small way, he was arrested and police were brought back Junior Dam police station.
finger injury ahead of home

12 years of hard work, hold back the thoughts of their loved ones, hold back on impulse and regret the suffering. Results Dong Chen Why not according to their own plans to go home after the son admitted to the University of surrender it? It turned out that the recent work on site, he broke three fingers, a short time can not do masonry live,17-year-old jailed for raping three young girls 7, had to go home to recuperate.
police looked at his thin clothing, to understand his inner pain, as he bought the cotton trousers and shoes, also called the County Public Security Bureau in the phone.
received a phone call notification, Cangnan County, Zhejiang Province Public Security Police Team Wushao Tao, Lin Wenjie,belstaff panther jacket, Yu Jianyi Susong arrived the next day the three counties.
County police station made to the instructor Jinzheng Gang Chen Results East 8 years did not returned home, he was taken in the Zhejiang, let him go home to see his elderly parents and two children.
siblings kneeling by the After a lapse of 8 years,18 million security gold jewelry store burglary, daughter and son have grown up son's head is higher than their own, if it is met on the road, estimated that he did not recognize the children.
Although more black thinner, but the family still recognize him. Chen knot east side to see several police officers,outlet belstaff, a person understand how it was. Yan Jinzhi came up holding his mother cried, his son Chen Bin (a pseudonym) and her daughter Chen Yu (a pseudonym), eyes full of tears, a man cling together.
Chen Results East died in 1998 his wife's. The second year of fighting after the accident, he fled to Hainan, the anonymity dry the dirty money to support their families live. He fled with him at that time that Ryu,belstaff leather, Hwang and so have arrested four villagers, inner anxiety and stress than dry even the most bitter pain of living. Will see the police fear his heart, and sometimes sleep in the voice they heard the police will wake up.
2003 as a summer night, the night very quiet village. Results Dong Chen quietly returned home. 11-year-old daughter, and son, 9 years old. I heard my father could not help but torment going to surrender, his daughter Chen Yu to feed me and my brother? My brother and I would also like to read a book, you wait for us to go to college go to surrender. Two children clinging to his father's legs would not let go, appeal to his father crying Dong, Chen knot after they admitted to the University to surrender. Under repeated tangled, Chen promised to end the East at the request of the children.
again fled to Hainan, he called the village director Huang Zhiyong phone: I have to work to earn money to feed them, so they become adults admitted to the university, I will go back and surrender. Junior Dam police station were reported. Chen used the east end street public phone, so look for clues to his will broken.
cost of living. vegetables, and occasionally run out of meal tickets, siblings eating instant noodles to fill the stomach.
Chen Results per transfer money to her daughter Chen Tung Yu's bank card. More money on the card, and Chen Yu to know his father to send money, but difficult to pass on the words of his father.
this time, his father was suddenly arrested, Chen Yu's heart was very tangled, when siblings do not cry for the father turned himself in, will not be so detrimental to the father?
the actual situation of the police to do the communication and Zhejiang, Zhejiang Police also recognized Chen knot East
old man in tears of his mother complained

to see a reporter's visit, the mother of Yanjin Zhi Dong Chen still end in tears. Chen offenders in the East after the end, she asked him why he is not doing his job on the outside, but Rexia this disaster. Results Dong Chen also regret to tell the mother if the words had not rushed forward, afraid of the boss fired him, and not to pay.
children. A year later he made a big mistake, the family members who are not easy to be alive, Instructor to comfort the old man said Jinzheng Gang Chen, Zhejiang fingers knot East police have been treating him, nothing would happen. In addition, Chen is not a principal east end, is an accomplice, should not be sentenced to very heavy.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links