View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #20
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

News newspaper Chenzhou, Chenzhou City, the original 39-year-old Lu Tong 镇党委委员 North Dongting Lake, the work of the Committee, deputy director of safety, law enforcement captain King Mine Hitoshi, negligence, default, accepting bribes, just six months, the area bursts of 5 from the safety accidents, causing 11 deaths and huge economic losses. Recently, the case file for investigation by the Hunan Provincial Procuratorate Zixing and prosecution, the city court of first instance to dereliction of duty, taking bribes King sentenced the defendant to four years imprisonment Hitoshi property confiscated 30,belstaff brad jacket,000 yuan; 67,500 yuan turned over to the recovery of proceeds of bribery treasury.
Lu Town, hoards of graphite mines in 2009, In the same year on Oct. 12, when he was the king of Lu Tong 镇党委委员 Hitoshi been entrusted with the task at a critical time, since the appointment of Lu Tong mine enforcement team captain,17 -year-old boy killed by reversing XingJu cyclin, January 6, 2010 Town concurrently Lu, deputy director of Safety Committee. During his tenure, Wang Renzhi organized illegal behavior on the mine inspection, monitoring and investigation are not in place, resulting in Lu Tong Mining 2010 年 19 January to 25 March, just over two months time, has occurred Shengyuan Graphite Mine hole associated graphite mine, Among them,belstaff leather jacket, Lu Tong graphite mine three work area More after the accident, Wang Renzhi worry affected mining consolidation integration, there is no law to report the accident according to the procedure,2 men held hostage by the Night Girl raped on the, and at a higher level shall organize the verification and issuing false reports without incident.
court also found, since 2000, Wang Renzhi Lu Tong was employed as a mine safety supervision of law enforcement team members,belstaff jackets sale, in 2008, he served as captain of Lu Tong mine drainage, October 12, 2009 Party Town, Lu Ren Members of law enforcement and Lu Tong mine captain. 2006-2010, Wang Renzhi Lu Tong use mine drainage in teams, law enforcement teams to work his office, for others interests,belstaff panther jacket, and illegally accepting 6 Hemou mine boss, Ryu, and others Humou dry stock and cash, a total of 67,500 yuan.
court held that the defendant Wang Renzhi state personnel who work seriously irresponsible, not conscientiously perform their duties, resulting in heavy losses to the people's interests, their conduct constitutes dereliction of duty; and used his position the convenience and illegally accepting other people's property 67,500 yuan, which constituted the crime of accepting bribes. Accordance with the law to dereliction of duty and sentenced to six months a year; sentenced to three years for taking bribes, and their property confiscated 30,000 yuan; decided to merge the implementation of four years imprisonment, confiscation of 30,belstaff shop,000 yuan. Bribery proceeds of 67,500 yuan shall be recovered and turned over to the state treasury. Correspondent Li Chunyan
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links