View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Man held up the tin in his hand toward the head to drop to more than the master. (SOUTHERN taken from surveillance video)

Reuters Ningbo,belstaff jackets sale, China on the front door back door, the bus people who know the rules; can be chosen to travel was not common sense, when the driver kindly pointed out, the also assaulted the driver angry. The day before yesterday morning, under the Public Transport Corporation, Wing On Company of more than 541 bus drivers was such a master of passengers is not unreasonable to play, of course, this unscrupulous passengers were
day before yesterday morning, Yu Haihua master driving a 541 bus heading from Ningbo Zhenhai Zhaobaoshan East Railway Station. When the bus came to Nanjing Medical College Hospital Great site, I stop for passengers to get off the master. In the absence of the passengers on the train, when I did not open the front door to the master. At this time, a field where men come to the front door, and said to get off, so I open the door master. Reporter surveillance video from the car to see, when I go off the master to tell each other when the rear door and saw the man start shoving the door, followed by foot. Still did not see the door opened,belstaff panther jacket, more than the man actually came to the master side, straining to push the master over the shoulder, then held up a tin in my hand, smashed the head moving down over the master ... ...

At that time, I grabbed the man teacher, then with the help of the other passengers reported to the police. Feel I can not continue to drive the master gave way to call the captain, called his colleagues instead of driving. Two colleagues came after more than one of them accompanied the wounded on the hospital master. Later learned from police that the man assaulted the driver from Guangxi, surnamed Su, 30-year-old.
reporter learned from the Public Transport Corporation, last year,belstaff leather jacket, passengers, bus drivers were beaten for no reason, there are more serious cases of more than 20. Last July 12 at 7 pm, the driver Lou master process and a car driving the rear phase scratches. Immediately apologized to the owners of Lou master. Surprisingly, grumpy owner,1 month 12 gang robbed hundreds of women suffer fr, condemning repeatedly, and even called three people beating Lou master. They first hit with fists, feet and then walked the chest and abdomen, was hit during the Master Lou has not fight back. Until people around who rushed forward to pull away from the beaten semi-coma Lou was only sent to the hospital for emergency treatment master. 31, the same month,20-year-old woman with a 17-year-old brother was c,belstaff jackets, the driver refused a week of master pets because a dog female passenger on the bus, cursed by their peers male partner, then the other side and fired a punch, the master bruising week.
this, the City Transport Company appealed to the passengers concerned, we are all participants in urban traffic, hoping to control your emotions, culture of doing things,belstaff online, do not let the bus driver who was too injured!
SOUTHERN Ningbo Daily News correspondent hair Miner Pan Lijuan
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links