View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Yesterday, in Anyang County People's hospital bed crying with anger to reporters Tian Haiyun

core Tips

Anyang, a man hit and run is caught, the first female owner beaten by Crash ; Liangmingshenfen police after the man turned the key in the police car head rolling out the 3 hole,belstaff jacket, raving is the police beat; after the attack left the man and the name and address in public, such as the police claimed to find.
□ Chief, Zhang Zhili paper map

news site

the head by police to stop the attack bar 3 hole

4 pm the day before yesterday Xu, Anyang county traffic police brigade squadron of police Tian Haiyun work accident Anlin the southern section of the village passing the road, saw one after crossing the south side of one red and one black and two parked cars,belstaff leather jacket, around the black Passat sedan, a man who was chasing a woman, the woman who still dirt. Things happen in their jurisdiction, when the field is not on duty,1 million gambling debt for the two security guard, nor did police uniforms, but he stopped his car stopped in the middle of a man and woman, raising Jingguan Zheng, indicating their identity.
. Tian Haiyun took the keys, ready to call the police, so police or the police station to deal with the accident. At this point, the man rushed to take advantage of women are not prepared, woman grabbed the scarf, the woman was knocked to the ground,18 -year-old high school students killed in a stad, stamped their feet up,belstaff leather, and the woman's belt from the bunch of keys to Yexia.

woman's car keys, according to Tian Haiyun Mengzha head up, rolling his head out of the Tian Haiyun 3 hole.
in Tian Haiyun, when the head is full of blood, beating a black man away from his hand Passat car keys, left in front of crowd of people saying: ), the North Zhangwu village to see who Zezhao me?
man chased the woman was called Yan-Hong Hu,belstaff brad jacket, who lives in the town of hydrometallurgy, 35, is the site owners of red cars. According to her, that afternoon,belstaff jacken, she stopped at the water front of the rule of the town of North East and One Rail Road intersection east, that bike hit the Passat did not stop her car and ran away.
out of my car is not it? 'I asked why he hit my car left, the caller said:' to hit your car, and Zala? you Zezhao? 'Then the man to get off want to hit me, I ran around the car. As the other door open, and I ran in a circular motion, the opportunity to pull down the car keys. each other more angry, and kept chasing me, and would like to take back the car keys. / p>
Just then, the sudden arrival of police Tianhai Yun, her solution of the Wai.
News survey

assailant wounded police can not figure out why so arrogant

Tian Haiyun was taken to hospital, after diagnosis of head and top of a 2.5 cm long laceration, head the Department has two 1 cm-long laceration, left, 4 cm long on the back of the hand designated scratch ... ...

no regrets. I want to leave this man in public the name, address, challenge the police, to see how he can so arrogant provocation, so I can not see ah! crying with anger to reporters (Figure).
Yesterday, milling center in Anyang County police station handling the case said that night of the murder they leave in accordance with the batterer's name and address to the village to look for. Recognition of the village cadres, the village does have this person, but this person to open ferroalloy plant made money, and now bought a house in Anyang City, had not lived in the village. As the name of the other party to leave only sound, the exact name but also through household screening, the police yet to find hit men. Currently, police are stepping up investigation on the case.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links