View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #9
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

342506 2010 年 08 月 15 日 18:56 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
Tomorrow is the Star Festival, Tanabata is known as Chinese Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day, holiday lovers: roses, wine, flowers, before the next month, fingers interlocking, hugged dependent. Untold Zhongchang, endless, lingering, romantic and warm! But this good in I did not feel anything special,red wing shoes online, but instead as far away. Not my heart is old, but I never Who care about this stuff. Nature has also been indifferent heart. That really touched
Cowboy faithful love. Year only for that moment of embrace, but at Bashansheshui, through the clutter and gone through many hardships. Weaver pure infatuation really admire. 365 days a year,red wing store, every night for ages, still truly loves. Acacia every time keep their distance does not open their affection. In this way,red wing heritage boot, for that moment in time, silently keeping watch,red wing shoe store, hard to torment. The real emotion heaven and earth, although with some shortcomings,red wing motorcycle boot, but placed the people more beautiful, yearning,red wing mens boots, blessings. Tanabata
how we had this year? \\\
dear, thank you for this day I can think of! This is enough of my beautiful holiday mood. No gifts, no flowers, only you miss us enough! This year's Tanabata I am not alone, because of you!
Yes, Tanabata beauty of Cowherd and Weaver Girl is not the joy that together, that The Hills is more water from the Acacia, the sea, spend the dependent mind!
label lovers feel festive spirit sky
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links