View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33136 2009 年 10 月 10 日 17:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: to Playin

seen frequently suffer little humor,red wing shoes online, not over 2 days forgotten. As the saying goes, a good memory as bad written, or more reliable down! Can always read, so that from a Lehe Lehe!
* There was once a Villa, Villa have run particularly fast in the chicken, the chicken run faster than any animal, often a very proud owner of Villa's bragging about his family The chicken is the fastest.
later to a very wealthy foreigners, he was very much fond of the chicken
to the owner of Villa said, \br> Villa host says: I do not sell
that foreigners had said: I'll give you 50w, you sell more of me this chick
Hill said the owner was unwilling to do was: I do not sell
foreigners anxious after hearing, and said: You Is not that a chick so! I'll give you 100w! you sell it to me.
owner of Villa after listening to a little heart, but said a: I do not sell
angry that the last foreigners: a chicken, to give you 100w you do not buy, you are not a problem ah mind.
the last owner of the Heights is very frustrating: the recovery is not on ..........

* Doctors said the patient, \the patient asked.

doctor replies, \>
doctor said, \

* go to a primary school playing basketball, I heard a low-grade girl asked a low-grade boys: \Give me 3 yuan, of which five have so you take two snacks, and you say I love your ... ...

* Yesterday, a girl heard in the corridor called: \mean! \

* \
1, workaholic basically after 70. 80, refused to work overtime! 90: Refusal to work,red wing heritage boots!
2,70 sing K after the only instance when the first snow of 2002, then pulled you drink, do not let you sing. M Pa is generally 80. 90: We not only sing but also dance!
After
3,70 marry a virgin when married to his wife.
80, I felt it does not matter, as long as the mutual feeling good on it.
90 after the marriage needs feelings? .. Need to get married? ..
4, 70 regardless of any time after,red wing heritage, saw standing leadership, will immediately provide the leadership seat.
80 upper and lower post-equality advocates.
90 after the heaven and on earth, overweening,red wing shoes sale!
5 .70 after the deposit.
80 after liabilities.
90 after our father!
6.70 home after the door to take off your shoes.
80 door after the house without shoes.
90 do not go to bed after we take off your shoes!
7.70 after the May Day, National Day travel, and then the door will be photographed in various spots V-sign many of the photos.
80 after May Day, National Day at home to sleep, or some friends to sing k, to travel, we will only shoot scenery. Every day we are after
90 May, National Day .... cancel the May Day, What relationship ...
8. eating, like to sit next to the boss after 70
80, they had better not sit next to the boss, After it was unrestrained
90 I am the boss,red wing shoes outlet!
9.70 followed by strangers, when looked to the topic said.
80 after the stranger who ignores not deliberately look for topics not tired it?
90 O you who, after wearing such a soil, dead Open ~ guy, making friends good? ~ ~
10.70 even after the can do very well, and generally think they do;
80 after can do in general, to think they do well;
90 will not do anything after, but think they do best.

* someone to go out with a statue of Guan Gong as for Table respectfully dedicated to purchase a ticket on the seat, looks after the arrangements for timely and magazines. Suddenly found time to still have not seen the plane take off for a speaker call the airport said: \

* The day before yesterday, I just enter the house, found lying on the living room table, a one hundred notes,
usually no pocket money, should the mother mercy, give me a hundred bucks pocket money ?
I can not help but a hi ... ...
But when I pick up the bill goes one hundred yuan, found also under the pressure of a piece of paper,
read: \at home for me, we went to the grandmother birthday.
Attention! one hundred dollars is not for you, is to get your attention, please put back! \

* Sherlock Holmes and his assistant one night camping in tents erected on the hillside, sleep at night, Holmes woke up next to push the assistant, pointing to the sky the stars asked: \\! \

* One night, a group of nomadic herders is preparing to break camp, when suddenly a bunch of bright light to be shrouded. They know that God is at hand,red wing motorcycle boots, so they full of eager anticipation, waiting for a come from God's will.
God there, God began to speak: \finished, God disappeared. Herdsmen were very disappointed, because they expect God had brought them untold wealth and health and longevity, but did not think God has commanded them to do all these meaningless things. But, anyway, after all, is God's will, although they some dissatisfaction, but they each picking a number of pebbles, the horse stays on their yard.
this way, they went a day when the night falls, they start camp, suddenly found their house yesterday into a horse stays a pebble each, even turned into a diamond. They are very happy, but also very sorry, to regret not picking up more pebbles.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links