View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

Daze miscellaneous want! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341716 2009 年 07 月 07 日 20:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
This year The summer was very hot,red wing heritage boot, For me, this summer has had a lot of memories. How do you say happy things are out of the lot, but his life and personal health condition is out of a problem.
perhaps of reasons, do not know when to begin something wrong with my nose,red wing mens boots, that is the legendary rhinitis, went to the Nanjing Drum Tower Hospital, ran a few times, also saw chief physician . Deputy Chief Physician and ran. the result is telling me to surgery, the pain it, thought of going to sleep in the hospital more than a week to Aoao terror, surgery does have more than 10,000 pieces, with the now grown up mind reluctant ah .....
busy work this time, our unit has to be some personnel changes, there had grown up with a friend, left the hole in our unit went to the other, since the last time we set a colleague After she left, I would rather not meet, this time after he is gone a bit sentimental,red wing motorcycle boot, but not be suited, because to him, they should be happy it is a matter, be regarded as a high lift it! ,red wing store! As to the big play with his childhood friend that I should feel happy for him! Road would also like to go on, life goes on, would have thought I had grown up, did not expect so many years of training there are so many superficial social side, so that parents still are people? Ha ha ...
today do not know how, sitting in front of a computer at home after such a long section of writing nonsense, why not just want to have a right to express emotion,red wing work boots, or a few days so I'm not on a business trip Sign the surgery done, well,red wing heritage boots, really uncomfortable to sleep every night now .....
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links