View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #22
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

. . - Qzone log,red wing store

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 21221582 at 23:56 on December 27,red wing heritage boot, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. a good friend is always called you \
2. a good friend is always saying you are sick to see a doctor tell you to those who ... ... -
3. grab your best friend is a drawback to those who say a half a day ... ... -
5. good friends with impunity in front of you is that it is hard to hear those who ... ... -
7. a good friend that is going to pull Battalion poor you eat your school to those who ... ... -
8. a good friend is very happy to watch their play will not participate in next to those who feel very happy ... ... -
9. a good friend that will teach you how to walk carefully, to see cars crossing the road to those who ... ... -
10. a good friend that you still dizzy exam when you appear in front of you laughing, and said do not be afraid, lessons learned, Mingnianzaikao those who have ... ... -
11. a good friend is with you, regardless of the severity of your parents,red wing heritage, but respectful of those who ... ... -
12. friends are usually bad type bad phase, but when you encounter difficult earnestness of those who teach you ... ... -
13. friends are those who either had a melancholy, silent, or optimistic, always with the sound of one of the group of people frolic ... ... -
14. a good friend that you think of those who rose mouth ... ... -
15. a good friend of time and distance are not available from your mind,red wing shoes, take heart people ... ... -
16. a good friend that you said a wrong thing to hear laughter on the half-time but also wordy those who ... ... -
17. A best friend is not in regular contact, but you also can not forget the man! -
18. A best friend is two people together, you need not worry about saying the wrong thing. Nothing wrong man! -
19. a good friend will suddenly miss you man! -
20. good friends who share one o'clock no matter who is cheap will not care about the man! -
21. a good friend is with you through thick and thin. Does not betray your man! -
22. What is a good friend would share with you man. -
23. good friends is long time no see, with the pit of the stomach when the child will talk to you sets, like yesterday, just had dinner with the man! -
24. a good friend was with him when you are the most real person you. -
25. good friends is long time not to contact, meet the man will not be embarrassed. -
26. a good friend no matter what you do silly things. Will give you support and trust that person. -
27. a good friend is ... ... no matter what he did, you feel the person he is your friend! -
28. a good friend is middle of the night will tangle with you or not to sleep man. -
29. a good friend was in front of you will become much, you will smile and say he is like the man your mother. -
30. a good friend is like hash in a bunch of bored silly and stupid things to do with those people. -
31. a good friend that will lose face in the street with you pulling your hand will be the man bolted. -
32. a good friend that will tell you inadvertently talk to you later on, as a man bursts out laughing. -
33. a good friend that you will because of his words and full of courage and confidence man. -
34. a good friend is like each other and in the mischievous pranks after the success of both smile very happy! -
-
continued. . . Because I have such a friend,red wing shoes online, so I transferred, I thank them for companionship when I'm sad,red wing sale, but also for their well-being when my guardian, because of you, I become more happy, so here, I thank all that I'm happy friends! Oh have you, the world is full of beautiful! Oh well
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links