View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #26
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

. . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 21221582 at 23:56 on December 27, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. a good friend is always called you \
2. a good friend is always saying you are sick to see a doctor tell you to those who ... ... -
3. grab your best friend is a drawback to those who say a half a day ... ... -
5. good friends with impunity in front of you is that it is hard to hear those who ... ... -
7. a good friend that is going to pull Battalion poor you eat your school to those who ... ... -
8. a good friend is very happy to watch their play will not participate in next to those who feel very happy ... ... -
9. a good friend that will teach you how to walk carefully, to see cars crossing the road to those who ... ... -
10. a good friend that you still dizzy exam when you appear in front of you laughing,red wing motorcycle boots, and said do not be afraid, lessons learned, Mingnianzaikao those who have ... ... -
11. a good friend is with you, regardless of the severity of your parents, but respectful of those who ... ... -
12. friends are usually bad type bad phase,red wing mens boots, but when you encounter difficult earnestness of those who teach you ... ... -
13. friends are those who either had a melancholy, silent, or optimistic, always with the sound of one of the group of people frolic ... ... -
14. a good friend that you think of those who rose mouth ... ... -
15. a good friend of time and distance are not available from your mind,red wing shoes outlet, take heart people ... ... -
16. a good friend that you said a wrong thing to hear laughter on the half-time but also wordy those who ... ... -
17. A best friend is not in regular contact, but you also can not forget the man! -
18. A best friend is two people together, you need not worry about saying the wrong thing. Nothing wrong man! -
19. a good friend will suddenly miss you man,red wing motorcycle boot! -
20. good friends who share one o'clock no matter who is cheap will not care about the man! -
21. a good friend is with you through thick and thin. Does not betray your man! -
22. What is a good friend would share with you man. -
23. good friends is long time no see, with the pit of the stomach when the child will talk to you sets, like yesterday, just had dinner with the man,red wing shoe store! -
24. a good friend was with him when you are the most real person you. -
25. good friends is long time not to contact, meet the man will not be embarrassed. -
26. a good friend no matter what you do silly things. Will give you support and trust that person. -
27. a good friend is ... ... no matter what he did, you feel the person he is your friend! -
28. a good friend is middle of the night will tangle with you or not to sleep man. -
29. a good friend was in front of you will become much, you will smile and say he is like the man your mother. -
30. a good friend is like hash in a bunch of bored silly and stupid things to do with those people. -
31. a good friend that will lose face in the street with you pulling your hand will be the man bolted. -
32. a good friend that will tell you inadvertently talk to you later on, as a man bursts out laughing. -
33. a good friend that you will because of his words and full of courage and confidence man. -
34. a good friend is like each other and in the mischievous pranks after the success of both smile very happy! -
-
continued. . . Because I have such a friend, so I transferred, I thank them for companionship when I'm sad, but also for their well-being when my guardian, because of you,red wing shoes, I become more happy, so here, I thank all that I'm happy friends! Oh have you, the world is full of beautiful! Oh well
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links