View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #12
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

. . . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

34436 2010 年 12 月 18 日 23:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary

In fact,red wing heritage boots, I'm tired.

fact that nobody can understand me,red wing boot store, I used to pretend to be strong, a man accustomed to the face of all ....

in the end I do not know how to.

sometimes.

very happy and I can speak for each person, can be very presumptuous.

but no one knows, but that is disguised,red wing sale, it is deliberately disguised.

I can make yourself happy happy.

but could not find a source of pleasure,red wing shoes online, will only make one giggle.

I'm not used to do things with other people that since I'm not used to people looking at me with pity.

In fact, I treasure the people around, but the pressure of living so I'm good at forgetting, forgetting all those memories.

I thought forget to make yourself happier ...

but I feel it is more loneliness.

night comes, the surrounding air is very impatient .....

a person sitting in the window,red wing shoes outlet, facing out the window the crowd daze .....

do not know what they are thinking ..

miss the past,red wing shoes, and nothing more ..

fact, I very tired, really want to put all the ...

love when a diary and I'm not even feel a lot of things, I also prefer keeping everything inside, is not I will not say, but I'm tired ...

not hung up QQ chat ..

just repeated the open space off space

time.

I do not like chasing, but want to jump the same as before.

I like very quiet in a very quiet night, turn out the light let alone my parcel, but afraid of the dark ...

I would occasionally like to get together with friends ..

or. happy

or loss of happy looking.

I will also occasionally find vent
method.

or effective.

or more injuries.

lonely occasionally pick up the phone open address book, over and over again ..... do not know who the call .......
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links