View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #12
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

(Reporter Sun Tao) Zizhou County of Yulin City,belstaff panther jacket, 13-year-old sub-continent two female students assuming (a pseudonym), 5 to 7 月 this year, about two months time, the same class in the classroom were two male Students pen spikes, scissors Jianzha of physical abuse and after-school beatings, the lateral limbs have been formed into a piece of scar pigmentation. The shocking secret until discovered by their parents, but her physical and mental pain has not been effectively restored.
eight different two months to write the readme abused through

buttocks hard thorns. sometimes students barbed nails and small scissors. blood oozed out of my pants, I can not say a word. because they are threatened, if I sound,belstaff motorcycle jackets, or let parents and teachers know, I would be hit too even worse, and even lost his life. , kicked in my back,belstaff jacket, also are called 'enlarged feet',1 County deputies arrested a partnership to open c, almost from the third floor Ti Xiaqu me. Sometimes (him) off his slippers, in my head and hit back hard. sometimes caught my hair hard knock on the table, and sometimes a slap in the face of a casual flight over, so I did not react,belstaff shop, but also a slap in the face. In addition to English classes and language classes outside, They are with me at the same table every class transposition, so I became at the same table with them, They use a nail, a flank with a small scissors and hit me miserable. Li Hua told reporters jewelry business out of his 13-year-old daughter, eight-page written assuming the readme material statement to reporters his daughter in the sub-continent four times a second when he was studying in seventh grade, both inside and outside the classroom two male students were subjected to the same class After the destruction of their physical and mental abuse. Assuming in a statement that the two boys took her looks that matter, Lin was admitted with distinction in the middle school two sub-continents, so far has been very good. March and April of this year began, the couple found a small jewelry shop in their own school supplies and rings necklaces inexplicable loss of her daughter's grades began to decline. Thought it was stolen out of his son began to give students a daughter learning is no longer hard. Until July this year, there are parents told Li Hua, a small jewelry shop in their home has become a daughter of the same class object of extortion two male students. Subsequently, Li Hua couple After careful observation, found her daughter had suffered beatings at the school on the road. After their parents support the protection,1 years commercial credit card cash profit of 560, assuming pants rolled up sleeves, exposing the lateral limbs into a piece of scar.
At this point, Li Hua couple had just know that his daughter, in two months time, because the Li Hua told reporters: pictures you can see a scar has formed a large scar, pigmentation.
Li Hua told reporters after the incident, the school lend them 23,000 for the child's treatment. However, assuming her daughter is very bad mental state has been unable to learn properly, only to undergo a medical and psychological treatment. But the costs of treating the first price is 26,000 yuan plan, assuming the current treatment in Xi'an had been interrupted. Chau Son Chau, the police and told reporters substantiated. Son Chau, Li Hua parents also wrote to the evidence. President Wu Yi told reporters on the phone,belstaff jackets, do not know all the events after school, when assuming the parents to the school reflect, were surprised and implementation of the facts, has Xiaoshuai, well, do a probation Given the nature of the incident is very bad, the school and parents reported to the police, the incident has now entered the judicial process.
Education, two directors and personnel of the Deputy Secretary for Security said, assuming they are in receipt of abuse incidents Wu Yi heads the phone to the report in July this year known. Start the Secretary for Education by the school and has coordinated treatment. Until the interview with this reporter to the school, the school received the Department of Education before September 28 the case of written briefing material. Because assuming abuse incident, Yulin City Board of Education with instructions to report in writing. Deputy director, told reporters the two week ago, the Education Bureau has an investigation team, but a number of teachers not reporting materials required to pay up.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links