Thread: scribe
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Wu Xiaobo evening peak, Wu Xiaobo defendant,belstaff shop, the plaintiff Hong Liu. It has crossed from the copyright dispute nearly a year, a further hearing to Hong Liu v. Wu Xiaobo in the trial. Wu Xiaobo plagiarism whether to set up? The case can pack it in? Can the two sides to clarify the controversy?
second trial began in the first instance,belstaff jackets, after more than two months, is still the Beijing Dongcheng Court, the plaintiff Hong Liu said, not many people attend, and even the defendant himself was not present Haier Group. Two days of hearings scheduled within a day all over, Hong Liu said, his mind has not changed.
Hong Liu: Plagiarism should be established,1 years commercial credit card cash profit of 560, because we later made a The way we raised 32 allegations.
plagiarism, these allegations are directed, published in 2010, Wu Xiaobo, The second trial ended, Wu Xiaobo I refused to be interviewed, his lawyer is sure to express its position.
Wu Xiaobo Huang attorney lawyer: there is the fact that we are part of the similarity, not to say that our views on Mr. Wu or the entire project works on a similar arrangement, the back did not. So on our side, of course that does not exist plagiarism.
problems have yet to digestion, and this debate in fact a long time. Last May, Hong Liu sued Wu Xiaobo and Over the past year, Hong Liu said he did a lot for this work and sorted out a lot of
Hong Liu: There is a chapter structure, our lawyers have come up here three chapters. I have three chapters and the other three chapters, they are similar to the structure of the whole chapter. Is in chronological order are used, such as birth to childhood to youth to youth,belstaff motorcycle jackets, though they are in the chronological order of the premise, but there you select the characters, events,belstaff leather, time schedule and so there is inside the material.
plaintiffs cite evidence, it can become a In the works of the epilogue, Wu Xiaobo have had such a statement, reference to
yellow Lawyer: biographical works are characterized by a mass that we derived from the same master, are also Mr Wu. But also in the process of writing the biography, to Mr. Wu's oral, and Mr. Wu also provided a large number of documents related to his life to the two authors read, Hong Liu did not deny this. More importantly, as Mr. Wu for their biography is very serious, so all of his writing after all the biographies of Mr. Wu will be carefully modified. So in this case, the main mass of the same biography written by two main changes have been passed, may appear somewhat similar, but this is the biography of a similar specificity.
from the same people, like the fact that inevitably, the Chinese People's University,20-year-old woman with a 17-year-old brother was c, Wo Guo, vice president of intellectual property, said similar cases in the first clear, copyright protection is
Guo Wo: it expresses the Copyright Act, we said that protection of expression rather than the expression of thought, the same expression of thought if different, then we think it is not called plagiarism. But if the same expression of the so-called plagiarism.
so-called Hong Liu in their own personal micro-Bo said, Professor Guo He said that intellectual property experts, can constitute a
Guo Wo: For example, an article you write, and then I wrote the article I quoted your things inside, so I do not enjoy copyright. Then people in reference to my article, he quoted the statement you quoted is not mine. So that part because I simply do not have the rights and has always been cited, this is the reason there is no problem.
Hong Liu also have my own views on this.
Hong Liu: What you refer to, how to reference, this is the wisdom of labor in the inside, after all, a vast literature. In addition, you refer to this literature context. The other documents may be above or below next to above,belstaff jacket, below, or up and down at the same time and place inside my book is highly similar, then any connection between the citation, like me, so this would constitute a whole.
online debate from the After the second trial, the court on the parties a
Hong Liu: Any goodwill and sincerity I have welcomed the door is wide open. But think my principles are the same from beginning to end, that is copied to recognize each other, to apology.
Wu Xiaobo the defendant's lawyer, said the opposite view.
Yellow Bar: If you set the premise of mediation, I think our side can be difficult to accept.
Shangqie court settlement's ability to achieve the unknown, before sentencing in the results, whether or Hong Liu Wu Xiaobo, expressed through written words of similar meaning: This is a specification for the efforts to promote intellectual property .
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links