View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #9
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2130409 2007 年 05 月 10 日 12:34 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
a time, Apollo saw the little Cupid is holding a bow and arrow to play. Cupid said he warned bluntly: \It was he who sticks with a lever made of gold hitting the hearts of those who will immediately ignite the enthusiasm of love. If it sticks to do the blunt arrows lead to the people would very much hate love.

Cupid by Apollo to say that my heart is very convinced. Do not pay attention when he took advantage of Apollo, \Apollo mind immediately have a strong desire for love. Happened this time, the arrival of a beautiful girl 名叫达芙妮. Naughty Cupid to do that sticks blunt arrows lead to Daphne. Daphne is in the blunt arrows, and immediately became very disgusted love.

this time,belstaff uk, was shot in the love of Apollo has been deeply in love with Daphne, and immediately expressed her love. Daphne is very unhappy, but said: \But Apollo was not discouraged in the pursuit of Daphne,belstaff jackets outlet, and he took the harp, beautiful pop song. Whoever heard of Apollo's sound, can not help but to come to him to listen to his music.

hiding in the mountains of Daphne heard the beautiful sound of the piano,belstaff jacket, but also unknowingly intoxicated. \Hiding behind a big rock harp Apollo jumped out, walked up to Daphne owned newspaper.

Daphne see Apollo, run away. Arrow in the back struggling to catch up, and shouted: \ni cry, Daphne is still treated as not hear it,belstaff sale, keep going flying.

But Daphne ran even faster, but also running, but Apollo. Run for a while,belstaff outlet, Daphne has been exhausted from running out of breath. Finally, she fell to the ground, seeing we must catch up with Apollo,belstaff online, Daphne anxious cry: \immediately bends her into a laurel. I saw Daphne's hair turned into leaves, branches into the wrist, into a tree trunk legs, feet and toes into roots, buried deep in the bar.

Apollo saw, regret extremely. He was very sad cry holding laurel, laurel, but can not stop swinging. While Daphne has become a laurel, but Apollo still loved her. He was infatuated to the laurel, said: \I bow decoration. Meanwhile, I want to give you forever young, not old. \Perhaps due to the blessing of Apollo, laurel evergreen, is a popular favorite plants people.
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links