View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:03 AM   #17
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

2129940 2009 年 07 月 01 日 19:56 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; After 2 years of round Division, I finally have their own sections, with a sense of belonging. July 1,belstaff sale, the first time I go back to their departments work,belstaff jacket, both excited and nervous.
today to get to know and understand the relevant sections of the work environment. February is the period of study received in the next clinic patients, and familiar with the patient treatment process, understanding of the relevant archives. Officer asked me two months in the psychiatry and medical psychology in the study once gave me some pressure ah,belstaff jackets outlet! One should hope that I have a separate office, is currently under renovation, the retaining long to tell me the layout needs its own room to think, only allocated three simple tables and leather chairs, if you want to couch,belstaff outlet, bookcase need to add their own money, so I slowly renovated to consider interior design.
today,belstaff leather, time flies, being still very ignorant, not fully meet the work and the environment,belstaff uk, hoping to find the direction and gradually feel tomorrow! I wish your good luck every day!
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links