View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #19
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340360 2010 年 10 月 18 日 18:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
Some say cynical. Yes, I'm just an angry civilian population. I love my country. I am concerned about any news about the country. Every day calm after a meal will be watching the international news about the country . Someone told me that none of your Zhang things. Yes, really whatever I do. I want every day to work on time, on time and work. through my day and enjoy my life. But ... if everyone and I like the mentality of the motherland will be like? Late??? Yes, yes. Boxer Rebellion of history will be staged once again .. if everyone's mind,red wing motorcycle boots, like me,red wing heritage, I can not open happy to go to work and from work. because I was not for the efforts of development in my country. I will be all the efforts of all the devils to exploitation. Some people say that allowing Americans to rule will be better. give you six words mantra,red wing shoe store, CAO.KAO, R,red wing motorcycle boot, JIAN, GUN, PA ....

Japanese war,red wing shoes sale, smashed cars,red wing sale, no hesitation on the battlefield ... ....
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links