View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:36 AM   #10
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340826 2009 年 12 月 28 日 03:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
(a)

I guess, \
first invented the word, may be given for his affair with a perfectly justifiable excuse for it

in the past, fireworks woman, more talented woman. Can be beautiful and Yitaiwanfang, non-scholars such person is none other than
Ya passengers traveled the Quartet, famous Silk ink left verse,red wing mens boots, courtesan's boudoir is their resting place, no soft words, Hong whine temperature and brush, paper can not do it just like judge the
facilities in the past is the case, today is no exception, most of the writers is more than a mistress of the poet,red wing boots, as if no such excitation, they lack the passion to create
Man who
play scholars,red wing shoes, but not quite 30, they have families
for \
but without passion is not literary creation, so to find a new passion for creative power. And this search for an excuse to have a sense of the word, so \Love is an impulse to stimulate the imagination, is a fresh and will only fuel

has been said: used to love 3 + 2 + 3 + family responsibilities 2 = marriage.
I agree. It must be said, love the composition in which the marriage will gradually fade and slowly retreated from the 3, 2 or 0, while the share of share of intelligence are associated thickening of grace, fill up, so successful was 10, If love is not love cut and fill, then inevitably lead to cracks

(b)
women jealous, mostly for people who love jealous, even if sometimes they are jealous over the , are also understandable.
and men jealous, jealous for the loved ones do not have to say that since. But the men will be jealous for a MA, it is true what is a horse
child? MA is the desire to meet the lower body props, man never would MA as people, just as props or toys. You see, men in particular like to play the game like men in order
wild woman did not come home night after night, night after night playing the game as a child did not come home, is indeed similar to the. Happens, play games, mostly boys easily fascinated
do not think the physical play, is play. A lot of people play the romantic,red wing shoe store, it is such a high-level senior games
game is a kind of talent to play a little culture. (Because no comparative cultures see things the nature of things, very few visual association with the word games to go)
senior games, including a scene in the film imitate the love scene - subconsciously, to a higher level of awareness is half the time, and even went so far as the letter is false as true, but in the end or \Led the women because men like it when outsiders misunderstood nice little wine with their own secret, even from this appreciation of the misunderstanding in the eyes of jealous envy for a self-satisfied. So now the city a lot of pub-style restaurant, like many couples rely on a small window facing the street location of the (appropriate to be jealous envy)
with most men want to drink wine, do not too much, need something to mess not fascinating. It is best to drink for dizzy atmosphere would say, the last man lying crying arm, the calculation done by half.
man patted her on the tasty pulled straight out of the hair, but scattered: Do not cry, a good sister, I actually hurt people, but I am stronger than you are nothing more
then, men are crying. He began to cry even more sad that things slowly ... ... to ... ...
\Men are very good at grasping the essentials,red wing store, and is a natural actor
women than men are born stupid, do not deny this
woman may remember the same boat brother
and this brother, the students the next day asked him: What are you doing last night, the phone is turned off
brother said: reliable, real taste of TM is not enough, this time I believed, 18 is not necessarily pure. Kill me, home meal swearword by his wife, think about the true worth
remember who said it: a man, to whom was willing to book at least a value
woman said, ah, do not be silly , ask the man his money, ask for him to save
can not blindly believe this, but this is essential because of
Although men and love, for love of a woman
men, will also love.
but he truly loved, or that will give him more benefit of the woman, that is a long-term benefits to his woman - after all, or even care of his own (people there,red wing heritage, all that)
The care of yourself, then either a small angry man who will not give money (to also fills small favors), to give the long-term must be given together with a woman - this woman is either his wife or a concubine, but never short-term lover (long-term lover = concubine)
to do Valentine's lover, is how easy it can be closed transactions
thirty-two days but, love, it is necessary the test of time, not a month or 2032 , you know so and so really love you?
I hate some people say: I do not f ¥ ck the
love, so easy to fall in love with it? So easy to not love it?
so easy to \
do not expect everyone will have a \

tag literary man of passion MA concubine
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links