View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340358 2009 年 07 月 09 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: Personal Diary
Gang read a good chick suddenly moved the log ..,,
now know,red wing work boots,
Originally, I was quite important in your heart Yeah, stealing music haha ..
not under the `` White hurt you `` Well ha ha ..

suddenly miss you come back for a few days from Xiamen .. always think there is no pressure of cross God ..
I really graduated ..
fast time flies .. let me by surprise ..
I really was slow in responding, chew more certain now really .. not bear you ..
first thing to say is that living together for four years, always the 407 bedroom, Kai, 406 bedroom arts and Nan, non, static ...
I think this is my life the most memorable of the most beautiful collective life ..
Song is the chick
then, my college .. most of our good friends in paragraph NO.1.
Though she is a lady, a very serious look, in fact, crazy go again ...
freshman sophomore class ... we are together every day,red wing heritage boot, often on a spoof, deliberately arms around.
We often say that the sentence is \But this chick, since the latter half of the semester sophomore to pay a boyfriend, after the leader has to abandon me ..
so it is a disgraceful example of the opposite ###### ah!!!
Fortunately, I am sensible, deep sense of righteousness. do not tell you care about the background ..
back I went to seek refuge with you, ah .. ha ha.
Xiaojun, Taiwan, sister,red wing motorcycle boots, my two Vice Minister Invincible ..
us laugh, cry together,red wing sale, work together, ate together, ha ha
Hey .... I'm not Xiamen, and you both good points .. I think I was looking for me 24 hours a day .. Oh ..
In fact, you are most sad that stage, I am also very good to see you both ..
that way, besides accompany you to do anything ..
later to remember, no big deal ..
HL, liaison we had to interview, the only country that came by my little 富婆 satisfied.
some places, and I pulled a lot like a girl .. but I matured more than you .. please, hurry up and mature now!
BL, very caring person but sometimes it will take care of a super-idiot chick,red wing boot store, I always cook for me to eat .. ..
education are always in the end you do not know know who is ah ..
Aki
liaison ... and my very lovely and very group of people worry about the children ..
although sometimes quite miserable to curse you .. but I will comfort you after the ah. .
you and I have been bullied on the right ..
hope that outreach can be more powerful, do not let me down Oh ..
would add that, the graduation period, often accompany me crazy the group of dead children.
although sometimes I am angry, but thank you friends ..
other slightly .. not an unspoken one by one, said it ..
time I go back together again Oh ..
to ask me to dinner, send me gift .. haha ..
PS: do not read the message, Tiandaleipi .. change pig! test what hang anything,red wing shoes outlet! I seldom write so many words ... very hard Oh!
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links