View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:47 AM   #6
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2125680 2009 年 01 月 13 日 16:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
love In the quiet night, accompanied by sad music, without thinking of beating the surging in the heart of few words, just long writing, the complaint is about a recall, catharsis is a kind of helpless. Turned the words left over the years, actually most of them full of trivial and haze, addicted to the text,belstaff jackets outlet, it feels a bit sad, diffusion of the depression, it feels a bit sad.

when writing became a part of life, so in life can have a hint of sadness, have been accustomed to such a sad state,belstaff online, in my heaven,belstaff jacket, do not see any angels in flight, the whole world seems to have lost hope, there is no anger, no one told me how life should continue, stuck his head out occasionally in the decadent, but not necessarily with a smile the face of the sun.

tacit nor cry of the past, so sorry to stay in the mind, some things missed, there will never be repeated, bowed his head, I smile in silence, which also affirmed their own way of living and status I do not see my fear of loneliness, only with the network of each other, in a cycle between the direction that I could get lost.

I go from here tomorrow, if I still fester so down, where is my grave,belstaff uk, too trivial, too much burden, some people know what to do even more helpless . Beyond our struggling in the mud,belstaff sale, face time, I know I'm wasting my life, eager to escape from this world in the next second, you can run around tomorrow to face the reality faced and continue to repeat still live.
regret not doing their best to suppress the sadness was so decadent and stubborn will to wander now and then read back those bits and pieces from memory, only to find that my life is the most intolerable error , in exchange for a lifetime of happy moments, it seems that I lost too much, if again, I would prefer to sorrow?

in a moment, I really want to have someone to care for himself,belstaff coat, looked around but it is so quiet, picked up the mood, did he realize that no one can understand my world. Love is not as beautiful heaven, those buried in the ruins of the emotions, who stepped on, who remembers? Subconsciously feels a bit aggrieved.

that hurt the heart of the song, who is to blame.
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links