View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,coach women shoes

| Back to logs list

139336 2010 年 06 月 29 日 16:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (16) Category: sad debris
To have a long time, will understand, love, not an event. A search. Not identified for any of the other. Not used to satisfy their selfish and arrogant tool for heart, nor is the nature of the weapons used against nothingness.
It is a way of thinking. It is a faith.
must not want him to get in each other what you are missing. Whether physical or emotional.
forgive each other is also a fragile people are missing, how can go to their heads and the sake of his protection.
there, we will one day understand.

1. young, I like crazy,coach shoes, take me three words. Now, I will not let anyone wayward take me. I learned that he go.
2. is. I will eventually meet many of the world. You alone are no longer met the young short hair long hair you then you are vulnerable you are aggressive you cry you thin you pretend you really are. I you.
3. Delicate boy on the shore, guarding the life of a good time, why did not you expect the bride to be.
4. life bloom into today, the whole world no one on the Sunset ---- Yinke
5. those mist uncertain expectations, subtle and warm spring night strong that the excitement of youth desperate to find their own way of life in the world long enough people will understand that youth no matter how absurd it seems In fact,学会买机票 (太有用了) - Qzone日志, always right.
5. you only own the first release, the world will let you go.
6. should have been begging for a happy, to believe that is a taste of the ups and downs.
7. Jun,coach sneakers, and free, and I shall dump arms.
8. What is the tears can not wash, the time will come to help.
9. It is said carousel is the world's most brutal game,coach outlet, chasing each other, but With the eternal distance.
10. do not care about talk of a limited time can not be achieved.
11. or just because we have so many do not want to end the end, people will suffer alive.
12. Can you holding hands with that person,coach wallet, the probability of you met, just close to a miracle,Returned to Beijing by chance - Qzone log,coach handbags, I hope you, even back to the bright world, and do not let go each other's hand. Written on the export of a haunted house, then
13. is a greedy man, wants to be loved is to be understood to embrace accepted; is selfish, refusing to love to try to explain to the accepted.
14. how much I miss the time we had, those who fiercely love, severely painful time, so true,笛膜都有假货(笑晕你) - Qzone日志, there are bloody life. So cold, and join hands together through, witnessed each other's elation and frustration, with the face of poverty, with the squandering time.
15. I never seem to think they will die of old age. Sometimes thought, that was impossible. It has never thought that in one day, will lose sight of this bunch. As if he and she is in my hand from the beginning to the end of the cards. As if they would have been. The words addressed to the parents
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links