View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
ug6joi1ad
General

ug6joi1ad is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Recently,鱼饵 - Qzone日志, a media reporter to the city of Zhengzhou Bureau of Finance asked the dog 12 million yuan management fee went. Unexpectedly, the Director of Urban Construction Administration Bureau crown of extra flags to ask: This dialogue is also widespread debate immediately.
often bureaucratic, particularly recently. Officials Ray quotes the frequency is, the people who continue to bring to shock. I am pleased to find that some officials of the mine if the quotes link up people,coach outlet online, really seems like a Which is your unit? !
a Man: The ... ... I ... ... in accordance with international practice,coach sunglasses outlet, I should be considered a !
a people: the ... ... must be a party to tell you said?
Mouguan: So, you are ready to speak for the Party,迪拜帆船酒店 - Qzone日志, or to prepare for the people? !
a Man: ah, these words I do not understand ... ...
Mouguan: you people count ass! Dare I struggle to see how I saw you!
a Man: How can I fight with the leadership guts,coach handbags! I just want to know some things. According to regulations, government information that should be open ... ...
Mouguan: There is no information publicly available,哪个天才写的?太精辟了! - Qzone日志!
a Man: But, citizens should enjoy the right to know ... ...
Mouguan: Well, I have to tell you is not shit? Smell does not stink have to tell you?
a Man: ... ... (faint,coach purses, froth at the mouth)
Mouguan: Haha, sick? I have traveled the world,coach outlet, a doctor is the most difficult, the least expensive medical treatment is ... ...
Ze Yang,coach wallet, a little bit mean? CCTV Spring Festival Evening is not a good comedy every year do not worry, why not play on certain officials together so short it can certainly cause a great sensation.
ug6joi1ad is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links