View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #6
hgfggfff

QQ alumni comrades opened, and I glanced hastily ran today, the Internet campus Riga retired and sit with the students look pleasing to the eye or an unknown comrade, absent-minded, ready to jump next, they found him, the heart of the convulsions suddenly, quickly turned back to find, the results disappear,belstaff leather jacket, very lost, very sad, noon, and bamboo comrades \before, also remember how many times from a variety of friends, comrades get news of him, there is always pain pain, what love? Love too?

loss, a loss, 16-year-old girl did not get it, only know that naughty, fun, noisy all day,belstaff jackets, all the time with him at night, he did not class, I Touliu Chu Squadron, find a secluded corner to practice kissing, hugging exercise.

16 years old, the object of the first kiss is his 16-year-old, the first to embrace a man, but also his 16-year-old, ignorant men and women flirt is he, in addition to physical, mental, emotional, spiritual are given him.

16 years old, suddenly realize that a woman he would not reject any good to him, of his love,belstaff jacken, his care, he enjoyed the feeling, as though he was a hunter, but he only like initiative to send home the same prey, never refused.

16 years old, decided to stay away from him, and he cried a meal, go back to female floor, brutally smashing a female soldier holding a fist floor of the thick glass, the blood DC, any piece that hit the glass on a finger, then I believe that only blood and pain to make me remember him, that I'll never forget him, I will not forget that love him.

16 years old, was the captain, chief of staff to push half-carried half-growled cried the hospital sent to the hospital, the doctor asked me in the middle finger joints hurt, deeply, to stitch it? I gently shook his head, Dr. Yu Shi holding forceps and other medical supplies to help me clean out the glass still left in the wound Chazi, pain, Qiazhao his thigh meat told myself, do not cry, do not remove any tear for him When cleaning up after a doctor told squad leader, platoon leader, tied me, and must be stitched, or is likely to amputation,belstaff online, the finger to a total loss, and I said shaking his head, sew it, I can, and a needle, two needles, three needles, suture is completed, silence returned to squadron to receive the layers from the leadership of the Department of the Academy coax random bombing like mad lecture, bear, endure.

17 years old, found in heart, he is gradually being forgotten, forgotten the memories remain hidden, leaving troops began a new life, decisions and his last affair, with the body, with the heart, but unfortunately I can not, can not do with the courage to encourage their own, take off a coat to please the fate of each to hold his piece of me.

22 years old, time turn ah turn, has turned six years, I still did not enrich his life but also boring, no miss, no memories, only, only heart,belstaff brad jacket, an honest record of these years I was alone with the memory of his wonderful love.

22 years old,belstaff shop, birthday is over, new year, new beginning, considered a good time, probably around April 27 and flew to Beijing to visit old friends buddies buddy of bamboo and their daughter, and he and to see her back to his unit to see if I brought the soldiers to see my brothers and see who the leaders and those places.

22 years old, questions, contradictions, go to Beijing to see him? Going to see him? With him to go for a blow to talk about the old times it? Continue to conflict with, the waiting time to give my best answer.

Sponsored Links