View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

,moncler homme

| Back to logs list

333880 2010 年 11 月 10 日 14:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
things are always prepared in the absence of any sudden attack,doudoune femme, when to their surprise no alternative. Because it can really reflect on the sudden sense of loss, or you will become the biggest enemy because of his thoughts never to stay in that moment,doudoune moncler! I think the biggest enemy we face is to convince his own defeat as long as the imaginary enemy that always cause trouble over it all.
There are always a lot of recent
own strange ideas such as going to a small town to live in a wood near the river quietly listening attic inner voice that truly their own back Pure Land such as the block on a sunny day without riding a bicycle at the end of country road driving with too much away from the wound in his heart that the small complex although I know If you just stay in the mind without any problems on the force action but sometimes only to their own desire a better life will change because of the vision will not necessarily do better to just own one quietly to think maybe there is no inner meaning,moncler femme, but the rich will become nothing more. .
was thinking what kind of person who will miss another kind of pressure is just as missed that one kind of care should be a concern on behalf of a way to let people feel a kind of respect have such a happy thing wanted to talk about the meaning of the complex will also not understand but still confused as acceptance of the rare people that not all things are confused they can to understand as long as we happy to see Well,doudoune homme moncler, why entangled in some of the problems may have to explain it is not clear to anyone not want to pay
now often go to wearing canvas shoes will wear specially selected high-heeled shoes will not fit to wear casual jeans jacket and not revealed himself tights article will be washed a refreshing bath to simply go out and not continue to dress up the mirror simply like to walk without fear of inadvertently emptied Wei feet also will be relaxed mood perhaps this is the real day for their children good time to sit outside eating mutton 麻辣烫 string to point beer is better than people in the Abalone formal hotel lobster bored is better than drinking red wine to the DOTA breathtaking nightclub bar, quiet a cup of hot tea and read a book better than when the surging crowds shopping every day, many people warm,doudoune femme moncler, warm thing in my life filled with the warmth of my people when I would also like to use my pleasure to warm others ·
I do not know who I will explain just hope that we all understand that there will be no simple happy because I really care about the burden of the people I would see them important than my own family so as to be fueling the joy and happiness you happy so I'm happy so I'm happy you happy
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links