View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:04 AM   #4
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33561 2010 年 05 月 26 日 20:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
Grandma organize your stuff and found that the books of your package. Any time that will be carrying out the canvas bags, washed white, strap, or your own sewing before. Your glasses, pens, money, book,red wing shoes, drugs are on the inside, is one of the things most important to you.
think of your school bag looked like, wearing that hat like cap; blue tunic also washed a little pale; Messenger with bags, foot wear Jiefang Xie, towards our came step by step so there is spirit.
In fact, you handsome, I also aspire to that kind of handsome. Beautiful pen-hand word, playing everything scribe Cursive Calligraphy can Really had me out to the people, will draw painting; English very well,red wing shoes sale, actually it is about technology in English, I'm not as good as your standard pronunciation. You always say that your eyebrows as Premier Zhou,red wing shoes outlet, and I always said that in fact more like Lin Biao.
In fact, you have great temperament
, I aspire to that kind of temperament, the temperament of a perfectionist. Is the recognition that we must appreciate about it, could not understand and ultimately, to denouncing the stretch, a bit unwilling to \Even the hapless relatives, a little inconsistent with the values you are perfect,red wing heritage, you are not who ignores people's.
I think I'm with those moments, I think I share with you the happy, I think you told me whining of those reasons. So I say,red wing sale, give me this old book bag, so important things, I naturally was asked to take good care of you.
this morning, the mother said, when sorting your things,red wing store, I found that you still have the results of a grade book. So this is one of the most important things you every thought of this, a bit uncontrollable tears of water, the original, you have been to my custody.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links