Thread: 首页
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
l1oe3tr3sbon
Commander In Chief

l1oe3tr3sbon is on a distinguished road

Knowledge focus : I bought a laptop in Canada,doudoune pas cher, id spent one day to download a game,moncler femme, it works. but my laptop cant display the Chinese words (all of the words display like square, square ).... help,moncler online!!!. .
I bought a laptop in Canada,moncler pas cher, i'd spent one day to download a game, it works. But my laptop can't display the Chinese words (all of the words display like square, square ).... help,moncler homme!!! any how can add Chinese language bar or just for the windows can able to display the Chinese word???
sorry for can't type Chinese, i'm living in Canada right now>. < cry ~.... expression mother tongue is not better? I understand what you mean , but also to help you, but I do not know you know anything about the Chinese ? i understand Chinese, i just can't type Chinese - - by the way: my laptop can able to display Chinese at website with a dual system in your computer and then install XP on the line of a Chinese how? i can't do that in here ......................... express your meaning in Chinese , the Chinese will have more for you ! Oh , you do not your current computer can not input Chinese , right?
report Oh, you do not your current computer can not input Chinese , right?
comment period :2007-06-24 19:09:58

yes, i told you that at the top of floor - - (cry. ...) to the effect that : I bought in Canada A computer,doudoune femme moncler, to download a Chinese computer games. But the computer can not show Chinese characters , I am living in Canada. I want to cry ..
l1oe3tr3sbon is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links