View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 04:04 AM   #6
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

141756 2009 年 07 月 27 日 15:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
front a period of time in the network point of view story about love, several friends told me that, this love urging them to tears. Story to the effect that: two pigs in love. Female Male pet pig is pig all day long with her, and she go where she wanted to do what to do, what good food for the female pigs are the first to enjoy everything the way the little girl pigs. Female pigs under the careful care of her boyfriend live happily,儿子要放假了 - Qzone日记,coach outlet online, and soon she was raising was white and fat. One day, male pig inadvertently hear the dialogue between their owners and learned that because of female pigs grow too fast, ready to kill come to the feast. Male pig shocked, actually almost killed my love sweetheart. So male pig changed, he became withdrawn and silent,coach shoes, no longer accompany the female pig,coach bags, what are the first to eat delicious, totally disregarding the tears and the wronged female pigs. Male female pig that pig a change of heart, loss and pain in the haggard, from love and hate, you'd rather die. Male pigs blink of an eye to grow big and strong. Holidays, host family to select pigs slaughtered, one on the phase of the male pig. Male piglets were killed in the last minute, it girlfriend, say Female pig came before, and burst into tears, to understand the male pig's love and good intention. Female pig in solitude and regret in life go on.
because pigs can not change fate,Tanabata., this fantasy love story people sigh, but it left us thinking more.
limited in the short life, is the effort to pursue the good of all, or even a long life to give pleasure? Male pig this approach, of course, save his girlfriend's life,coach sunglasses, but also deprived of each other's happiness. Not afraid to break up their suit, because of misunderstanding and fear separation. Self-righteous as each other because the male pig is good, there is no communication with his girlfriend, good intentions were not understood, each good time delay,coach outlet, so that limited life filled with pain.
I do not believe forever,宜家2010年设计趋势 - Qzone日志, because Void; I believe that once, but too short. There is a song: Let me first love fill. Only one life to the world back, if you can not love your fill,coach women shoes, is it not sad?
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links