View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
l3whgggly

,timberland uk

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 332104074 at 21:30 on August 21, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Jesus Christ
If I believe in God, my loss will be more serious

former Russian has
day,timberland boots, he fields in a General Assembly, speaking to the people of God is absolutely impossible.
when the audience feels he is justified,timberland boots uk, he said it loud challenge to God: There's a! He looked around to the audience: learned scholar. I'm just a rural woman, unable to refute you.
I just want to ask you to answer a question in my mind: I believe in Jesus Christ over the years, came up with the Lord's salvation, very happy; I love reading son, the Bible and do not have reliable,timberland boots sale, my life to follow Jesus Christ,cheap timberland boots, the loss of what? Good simple logic, he whispered: Question: When you die, if you find that there really were God, the Bible is true, Jesus really the Son of God, but also the existence of heaven and hell, I ask what you lost? actually speechless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ask you
1. It is true that the origin of the Bible, but also studied the Bible before concluded that God does not exist?
or according to their own preconceived biases,timberland outlet, limited knowledge, concluded that God does not exist?
2. why the more developed, the more science almost all the leading countries believe in Jesus?
3. Atheism is not the most of the textbooks taught in accordance with national development of training come from?
4. Why did Nobel Prize winners are 92% believe in God? Including Newton, Einstein, Edison, Stephen Hawking.
5. If I lose what I believe in God? If I believe in God, but the real existence of a heaven and hell, I will lose any?
6. confidence is simple? Or complex?

Sponsored Links