Thread: Walden
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
9619f3eitr

Default Walden

Today, the old light a family of 3, a household of 3 sisters, three of us, went to the Botanical Garden.
much sun, because ultraviolet allergies, carefully dodging all the way to the sun, very hard.
large garden, trees and more grass and more flowers and more generally, people Tingduo. Flowers, long too skinny, not dense, exposing thirsty land, very dry look.
namely lake namely quite beauteous, we saw for the lake, take more than an hour apt detect this so-called lake, paint a half-day boat, and in consequence, for children, I'm exhausted of that.
lunch too eat the cilia and insects,Nike Shox Sko Norge, a good canteen, I never want to lust, though it is really good to eat fish by home.
truth, today's always variety of beautiful scenery, today's accidental dine rice although, it still tin be forgiven, just for of my wrong mood, so not mind what the words to narrate these entities have given me migrated.
this life, I am the worst, should be a relationship.
for the treatment of interpersonal relationships, in particular, no idea, forever down to his own temper, her husband says I talk too straight,Nike Shox Sko, though the fact, but it will make people feel bad to approve.
very concerned approximately friends, but the advert of
not want to leave the familiar antique friends,Nike Shox NZ, but left, did not pay much idea to the adding of some good friends,Billige Nike Shox, but I very absence. And people obtain onward, why not simply a number, then simply do so?
understand she wanted to take over since I left the affair,Nike Shox Torch, we feel a tiny curious. Feel someone has been a qualitative change. Heart unknowingly gave rise to the distance.
not want this, what can? When the paste of friendship, money, savor is not the same.
center pate feeling like a raw persimmon, eating into his jaws, do not spit out the astringent, and throat do not go astringent.
today, picked up her lofty on the phone, hang up, and knew she have to be very angry,Nike Shox Turbo, merely do no absence to unravel, would come to repent this tread, yet can not control your temper, what is what, not truly friends, would preferably not.
mood is very bad, favor the oppression of a large stop of stone!
Oh. . . . . .

Sponsored Links